Realmatic Tattoos

So as a lot of you know my wife has a Pewter tattoo on her arm, and I was thinking, what would be some other cool Cosmere related tattoos? My first thought is the Steel Inquisitor skull from MAG surrounded by possibly Rust  and Ruin in the Steel Alphabet. Another would be a Gypsy head style tattoo of Shallan. Any other ideas?

Edited by BreathTaker

I was thinking of putting either the Surgebinding table or the Metallic Arts table on my back when either of them are fully explained. As in I know what each symbol means and what the different powers do.

The chest would be more useful when you need to reference it. Perhaps make it mirrored :)

Aons are neat, but they look... plain without modifiers. And we don't know the modifiers. 

The Stormlight Archive has a lot of potential for tat-art though. Hell, if I had any inclination to decorate my skin, I'd probably wait until I could design my own glyphpair (with my name, for example), and use that.

Sas nahn on the forehead would be pretty awesome.

Step one: Shave head.
Step two: Get Pattern tatoo on back of head.
Step three: wear black robes and hat.
Step four: go to Brandon signing, turn around, and dramatically take off your hat.

Some time a bunch of us need to do this then at the signing talk about obscure Realmatic stuff so no one else knows what we're talking about. Then we'll be literal Cryptics. B)

DUH!!!! That's why I said it :P Thank you Shardmancer. Another cool one would be Syl as a neck tatoo if you were going to get REALLY Nerd-Hood, Make it look like the Virgin Mary on the McManus brothers' necks but blue. Also, you know how people have been getting armor tattoos? Do one as Shard plate with a Glyphpair of your choosing on the upper arm. This differs from normal plate tattoos because there would be little pieces of plate to connect the plate together instead of chain mail. Wow I typed a lot, i had a Mosnter REHAB this morning plus a Acetaminophen, Asprin, Caffein pill for back pain. Now i feel like I tapped Steel AND sucked in a whole butt load of Stormlight. O'_'O

Ostensibly, you have the contents memorized if you're getting it tattooed, so you put it on your back for the benefit of the ignorant masses.

I'm obviously far too minimalist in style since it would be far smaller than a full table, but I like the idea of just the symbol for the KR order you identify with most.

Edited by Pechvarry

Is there a Glyph-Pair for Brandon? I fortunately share a name with our Beloved author.

I assure you, as soon as I know how to create it, I will share this knowledge with all y'all.

I've been trying to be more subtle about it, so I can surprise Brandon on some signing... Because, apparently, my idea of subtle is to post on public forums.

That's ok. We can keep it a secret. ;) As long as Peter or Inkthinker doesn't see this and leak it to Brandon, it should be fine.

(And now Peter is totally going to see this and tell Brandon.)