Later today I'll be getting to go meet Brian McClellan at the Release Party at my local B&N. I'm super excited for this!

I wasn't able to finish my re-read in time for the release, so I won't be able to start Crimson Campaign right away, but this will still definitely be a great opportunity. Never got to meet an author before. I'll post a results of any questions I'll ask and anything when there.

Also, quick question....
Promise of Blood ending question:

Did Bobardor survive Promise of Blood? I can't remember or not. :(

Gamma Fiend, on 10 May 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:

Later today I'll be getting to go meet Brian McClellan at the Release Party at my local B&N. I'm super excited for this!

I wasn't able to finish my re-read in time for the release, so I won't be able to start Crimson Campaign right away, but this will still definitely be a great opportunity. Never got to meet an author before. I'll post a results of any questions I'll ask and anything when there.

Also, quick question....

Promise of Blood ending question:

Did Bobardor survive Promise of Blood? I can't remember or not. :(

Just done with my re-read but it might be a while before I get to move on to Crimson Campaign. And yes, in answer to your question,

Borbador survives, Tamas says he has no intention so far of executing him.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 487328048 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Ok, thanks for the clarification! I even read through Reddit's re-reading summary to make sure.
Unfortunately, my bank had different plans for me, and informed me I was in negative balances on the way out to the signing...

So I had to miss out on this one. :( Quite upset, but I'll hopefully catch him next time he's in town, and try and find the book on sale sometime soonish, hopefully.

But yeah, the reason for my question, I was going to ask...

If Bo is still alive, could he become a Magebreaker and break the Gaes that way? Of course, I was expecting a RAFO anyway. But I'd like to see if I am on the right track or not.

• 3 weeks later...