14 posts in this topic

Father Fuchsia had always lived a good life. He always tried to help those in need and keep his faith that someday humans and epics could live together peacefully.

The cold revolver in his hand felt as heavy as the guilt in his heart. He couldn't kill anyone even if it was in self defense. He tossed the gun aside, disgusted with having even considered it.

“Don't worry, Father. I'll commit the sins you cannot.”

Father Fuchsia whirled to see Major Muave standing before him, an evil leer across his lips.

“How did you get in?!”

“Walls are merely doors that others cannot use.” He grinned and aimed the gun at Father Fuchsia’s head.

“By the way, what would you like your suicide note to say?”

Supreme Slovenly slouched in a chair as the police chief addressed the remaining occupants of the hotel. He barely knew what everyone was talking about since he'd mostly spent the entire time in the hotel asleep.

“I have good news and bad news.” Chief Chartreuse addressed the civilians along with her police force at the dining room table.

“The good news is we have solved the murder of Governor Green.”

Eyes shifted nervously around the table and people waited eagerly for her next words.

“The bad news is that Shaman Sky has escaped the hotel and vanished. An epic made of steel who's chosen the wrong path is not someone we want on the loose. I promise you, we will do everything in our power to bring her to justice.”

She paused and cleared her throat.

“That being said, I thank you all very much for your patience and cooperation. You are free to go.”

“We are here today to honour those who have fallen in the name of Democracy.”

Zar Zaffre stood before the city, his hands folded behind his back and his expression solemn.

“These great men and women shall be avenged.” Tears caught in Zaffre's throat and he stopped to wipe his eyes.

Mega stood among the crowd gathered to hear the speech. A small grin tugged at the corner of his mouth. Zaffre certainly could put on a good show.

He spotted Bro. Biege not far away and made his way through the crowd to stand next to him.

“That was quite an experience, huh?”

Bro Biege recognized Mega and nodded. “I can't believe I made it out alive. I was sure I was doomed in there.”

Mega lowered his voice to a whisper. “I can't believe they didn't catch you for poisoning the Colonel."

Biege’s eyes flicked to the side and the muscles in his neck twitched as he continued to stare at Zaffre along with the rest of the crowd.

“Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.”

“Us?”

Biege felt a piece of paper slipped into his hand and turned to face Mega but he was gone. Trembling slightly he opened the paper and glanced down at it, hiding it’s contents from any nosy onlookers.

Thanks for the help. Call us if you're interested ~RR

Mega killed Green with the knife by using illusion to hide that he wasn't actually at the table. We hired a mutation epic to try and kill Shaman Sky because I suspected her weakness was wolves, but I was wrong.

Raven was hard, but we managed it. Clever of Sabien to play that song so they'd be sure and dance long enough for the poem to be read while the Chandelier was successfully released in time. All Mega had to do was set the book on the table and wait for someone to read the poem.

Then there was Mega playing around by scaring Snip with those illusory shears just so he could see his expression before he killed him from behind.

And once again someone was foolish enough to enter the kitchen. Mega does love his illusions. A bomb disguised as a can of beans.

Chief Chartreuse chuckled to herself and shook her head. A light rain fell as she breathed in the misty evening air. It was a lot of work, but these days it was safer to hide in plain sight.

Ruling a city from the position of Police Chief was a much better way to go about things. She didn't have any know-it-all young men trying to find her weakness and take her city from her.

She stepped up to the door of a beautifully extravagant house and rang the bell. Footfalls sounded and the door opened to reveal Sir Sabien Ash in his stunning maroon suit and that smile that looked charming and cavalier while also having that psychotic twinkle to it.

“Sorry I'm late honey, work was murder.”

Sabien’s grin widened knowingly and he nodded towards the box Chartreuse was carrying under one arm.

“A gift for the host?”

Chief Chartreuse handed him the box.

“A set of beautiful knives that were hand crafted just for you. I melted the steel down myself yesterday.”

Sabien's grin widened even further, and he broke into a laugh. “I shall treasure these always as a momentum of our time together.” 

Sart was murdered by the Rightful Rulers and was an innocent Democrat with a Mobile item.

Stink was interrogated and found to be an innocent Democrat with a Mobile item.

The Rightful Rulers have won the game!

Rightful Rulers

Police Headquarters

Thanks for playing everyone! :D

Spoiler

1.  ̶E̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶a̶-̶ ̶R̶a̶v̶e̶n̶. vanilla Democrat

2. K̶i̶d̶p̶e̶n̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶d̶e̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ vanilla Democrat
3. Mr Doctor- Sir Sabien vanilla Rightful Ruler
4. S̶h̶q̶u̶e̶e̶v̶e̶s̶-̶ ̶S̶e̶n̶õ̶r̶ ̶S̶h̶q̶u̶e̶e̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶ epic Democrat
5. Devotary of Spontaneity- Major Muave epic Rightful Ruler
6. Crimsn Wolf- Shaman Sky epic Democrat
7. I think I am here- Aristocrat Azure vanilla Democrat
8. Stink- Supreme Slovenly vanilla Democrat
9. Droughtbringer- Zär Zaffre vanilla Rightful Ruler
10. S̶n̶i̶p̶e̶x̶e̶-̶ ̶S̶a̶p̶p̶h̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶S̶n̶i̶p̶ epic Democrat
11. D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶C̶l̶u̶t̶c̶h̶1̶9̶-̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶m̶o̶d̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶u̶t̶c̶h̶ vanilla Democrat
12. Sart- Father Fuchsia vanilla Democrat
13. Megasif- Mega epic Rightful Ruler
14.  ̶X̶i̶n̶o̶e̶h̶p̶5̶1̶2̶-̶ ̶N̶a̶i̶d̶i̶r̶i̶v̶ vanilla Democrat
15. C̶a̶d̶m̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶p̶o̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶-̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶K̶e̶t̶c̶h̶u̶p̶ ̶ epic Democrat
16. C̶o̶o̶p̶7̶7̶2̶-̶ ̶O̶s̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶O̶c̶e̶a̶n̶ vanilla Democrat
17. Gancho Libre- Bro Beige vanilla Democrat

It was all for the greater good.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

No regrets! That write up was just as entertaining as I expected.

I actually had a legitimate read! Guess my time as elim was sufficiently informative.

Pity about getting lynched, though... curse that broken countdown timer!

Good game everyone, and congratulations to the Rightful Rulers for escaping unscathed. This was a fun game! Thank you BR for GMing, and Lopen for co-GMing. There were a lot of fun mechanics.

I said it at the end of the dead/spec doc, but I'll say it again. Seriously @Mr Doctor? Again?! You need to stop being so good at being an elim. I had absolutely no suspicion of you once again. Honestly, the only one I had real suspicions of was Devotary.

I had a gut reading of Mr. Doctor, that I thought about discussing in my analysis posts in the last cycle, but I disregarded it because last time he was an elim, no one really suspected him. So even though I had a nagging feeling, and an off read from some of his posts, I just said "naah, He's not gonna be elim again" Bummer. If I would have done that, I would have pegged 3 elims in my last cycle.

Also, Sorry Kidpen for keeping you with the Elim group. The evidence, in my opinion was pretty substantial, and based on the elim doc, I don't think they planned it that way. (granted I only skimmed it and I haven't finished yet. Normally I only search for my own name:P)

2 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

"naah, He's not gonna be elim again"

Never assume :ph34r:

Thanks! sorry for playing so badly.

12 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

That wasn't a very good game for me either... :)

On the contrary, I believe your actions are what gave the village their last chance of survival. Unfortunately, the village was not active enough to take advantage of that chance. 

Also, Kudos to megasif, Devotary, Drought, and Mr. Doc, to a well played game. You all did exceptional at avoiding suspicion. Drought had me 100% surprised, partially because I was only expecting a three elim team, with more powers on it.

Also, it may seem that my impending death is what sparked my analysis, but in reality, I had done quite a bit of analysis up to that point, I just couldn't justify any of my suspicions until the day I was poisoned. But I did do quite a bit more following the thread and analysis that cycle.

Good game everyone. Well played elim team. A few people got suspicious of us and some of us got votes but I feel the village needed just a bit more presence and some elims definitely would've been lynched.

Also a big thanks to @BrightnessRadiantand the Co-GMs for hosting.

1 hour ago, Megasif said:

Good game everyone. Well played elim team. A few people got suspicious of us and some of us got votes but I feel the village needed just a bit more presence and some elims definitely would've been lynched.

Also a big thanks to @BrightnessRadiantand the Co-GMs for hosting.

I think that the elims did a great job, but I do agree with this. The village could have caught on a lot more had they been paying more attention. :P

Also, in case no one noticed by now. I did set up events in the writeups that gave away hints of who could have done things and I'm glad no one noticed because I was trying to keep it low key so no one was outed by a writeup LOL.

Also, also, ....anyone notice by now that @Crimsn-Wolf was murdered in that last writeup? :ph34r: 

And @Gancho Libre you were invited to join the elims in the writeup because of poisoning CadCom LOL.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

4 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Also, also, ....anyone notice by now that @Crimsn-Wolf was murdered in that last writeup? :ph34r: 

Okay, I was wondering about that. I was so confused. xD Thank you for the game. <3 <3 Sorry that I wasn't more active.

11 hours ago, Crimsn-Wolf said:

Okay, I was wondering about that. I was so confused. xD Thank you for the game. <3 <3 Sorry that I wasn't more active.

Hahahaha sorry, they needed a scape goat LOL

That's alright, thanks for playing. (: