Support?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Ark1002 and the True Alley
    • DarthWoodrack and the "we like this guy" alliance
    • Nuetral
    • I have characters in the True Alley and the "we like this guy" alliance.

"Here it was, I think?" KoTiel said, looking at the letter they where carrying. "Hello, can you let me in?" They slowly asked the guard in front. Walking through the gate, they shook their head. Storing mental speed would take some getting used to, Maybe they should go and look for a rioter after the war. "Hello everyone, is this where we're supposed to be?" They said, greeting the other people in the room.

So, I assume that the True Alley is Ghostbloods and DA, and that TUBA is pitched against them. 

Tena summoned her Shardbattleaxe. A red sun rises. Blood will be spilled this night.

Fangblade was in the healers’ tent, prepared to help the wounded. So it begins.

Terror stood a decent distance from the battlefield. He surveyed the field with a soldier’s knowing of tactics. Is this all you can conjure, True Alley?

10 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Terror stood a decent distance from the battlefield. He surveyed the field with a soldier’s knowing of tactics. Is this all you can conjure, True Alley?

We aren't even close to fighting each other. Everyone who is on Ark's side would be at his tower, and everyone on my side is in the fiend.

The Fiend moved across the landscape, pumping out Prowlers and other attack walkers.

Tomek drew large quantaties of chalklings near the sides, with orders to wait until the doors opened to attack. They weren't very detailed, but there was a large variety. Dragons, snakes, Knights, Archers, Ogres, Koloss, Spiders, and everything in between. He would forgo circles of warding in the battle, as they were only useful in rithmatic duels, instead focusing on Lines of Forbiddance, Making, and Revocation. If another Rithmatist attacked, he has a few defenses he could use, too.

Tomek isn't planning right now, he thinks he doesnt need that.

Five months after GB ball, which is after WoD.

Hellbent welcomed the True Alley members to the tower. He took them to the main room, where they could plan and drink eggnog. Lots of eggnog.

"Welcome. I need support, do any of you know a guild I could get on my side?"

"I can't say I've kept up with local politics," KoTiel answered. "Though I do remember from the seven day war that the Black Crusade and the Canton of Combat were quite formidable, did they pick any sides?" KoTiel smiled, they remembered fighting along side both groups. The Black Crusade was interesting, they would have liked to study them, perhaps eat one of them, although the way their people looked at them was annoying. As for the canton, KoTiel remembered what Devaan had done. That was certainly impressive. Yes, having them would be nice.

"That's too bad," KoTiel answered. "They would have been... Interesting." They smiled. "I remember hearing rumors about hemalurgic constructs in this place called the unbounded worlds, how about them?"

Going offline for today btw, timezones.

Saraha blinked next to Dusk. “Hey... you know that thing I said? How I said I was going to support you? Well..... I’m kinda tired, can I skip this one? I know I have a large Aon Daa missile ready for use, tons of equations that will heal soldiers that I spent weeks on but I’m just not feeling it, I’ll just watch is that okay?” She said.

Maybe I’ll help out, but for now, I hope he doesn’t get too upset I backed out.

Edited by MinatoRising

"So it seems we're on the same side this time. A good thing we didn't fight back at the ball."
Althea looked at Ko Tiel, her face earnest. This would be an interessting Alliance Hellbent had called together. @kenod

Turning to Hellbent she shook her head.
"I'm sorry, I don't know which guild to ask apart from those that already chose a side." @Ark1002