Support?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Ark1002 and the True Alley
    • DarthWoodrack and the "we like this guy" alliance
    • Nuetral
    • I have characters in the True Alley and the "we like this guy" alliance.

Hellbent stood on the edge of one of the frozen cliffs of the Goldhaven mountains.

"Let it go, let it go, the cold never..."

Hellbent paused. That was the wrong universe...

Hellbent had shed the title It. Hellbent was Hellbent. He needed revenge on Dusk. Dusk had killed his son. The son he had adopted, the sun he had raised as an heir. And he was dead. Hellbent would pay any price to avenge him. The war would begin, and it would end. And Dusk would pay. This would be the Great Game, where guilds fought guilds, where political machinations met demons and battlefields. The Great Game would let fighting return. As Hellbent stood there, the Alleystorm washed over the mountains. Hellbents warders cloak flapped in the wind. He had three main forms, then 7 modeled after his original body. First, there had been ItIt was made to personify his Alleylantrian spike. This form? This form was Mist. Mist was a form of hiding. Mist had a grey face, was easy to overlook, and Mist's warders cloak didn't help you look at it. Mist had violet eyes, but Mist kept it covered. Hellbent liked this form well. As the Alleystorm swept the mountains, Hellbent thought out loud.

"I need guilds to fight Dusk and his allies. He has the lifeless, I need to counter that..."

Hellbent was compounding luck, letting him survive untouched. And the Alleystorm helped with his compounding. Hellbent used the vast reservoir of stormlight that pulsed through him to create something. A huge tower, Hellbent made it powerful. It was reinforced, made of heavy iron. He soulcast it until he knew it would last. That was where he would start the battle. He would gather his allies, the Dark Alley, the Ghostbloods, the Stickquisition. He needed to win this war. And the True Alley would let him do that.

Welcome to the Great Game! This is a new main plot, made in much the same way as the Seven Day War. The difference, is new forces, and different sides. The Great Game is a combination of politics and battle. It takes place all over the Alleyverse.

On my side, the side of @Ark1002, the guilds siding with Hellbent, are:

1. Ghostbloods
  2. Dark Alley
  3. Stickquisition
  4. (hopefully more)

On the side of @DarthWoodrack, the guilds siding with Dusk are:

1. The Sentinels
  2. The Craftsmen
  3. TUBA (?)

The True Alley (the name of my alliance) is always open to new guilds, or support of a single person. If your guild hasn't joined us, and wants to, just send me a PM with you guild resume!

This is the map of the Great Game, I will be posting updated maps if anything changes.

Map.thumb.jpg.0c58f6aab4c4a6c7f5c1da5458372748.jpg

This takes place five months after the Ghostblood ball.

Have fun slaughtering each other!

Edited by Ark1002

Dusk stood in the center of a giant Walker. Hellbent would be angry. This is war. He would fight with whoever sided with him. He needed to wait to see who before doing any more. Hellbent killed his wife and son. He would have revenge. Hellbent cared because he killed his suicidal heir. He would build an nomadic army. Walkers, Tanks, Boats. Anything he needed. He could not stay in one place. He would make Hellbent face things he has never seen before. He was a craftsmen. He could build anything. He would. He had awakened his army and was making more. He had the spike that was in Hellbents old body. He would figure out what it was, and he would kill hellbent with it. He promised any guild that supported him a regiment of super lifeless, and any individual a personal guard of two. He would deliver. Hellbent would die.

Well the war started. This should be fun. Here are Dusks Gadgets. Pm me with any questions. I will be adding more to this.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

Hellbent appeared in Scadrial. He followed the mists. He was going to find allomancers, nad he was going to kill them for spikes.

I will make Dusk face demons, creatures with incredible powers, allomancers. He will not live to see the dawn. This war is his dusk, before the eternal sleep.

Ferrilus Wombert, Willshaper of the Second Ideal, stood behind Dusk. He would only fight if he must. Life before death. He would find those who were lost. People who had been abandoned, left for dead. Elkanah was in a healing tent, regrowth ready. Rilu could elsecall there when he needed, with wounded or killed.

Tomek pulled out chalk, his favorite kind. Hard enough that it made solid, thicker lines, and sof enough that it didn't jerk in his hands. He drew the Solomon defense, his own design, a seven pointer with an extended line of Forbiddance on the bottom, and six circles and ovals on the other bind points. It had open space for him to shoot Vigor and Revocation, while providing defense against said lines. He could focus on making stronger defensive chalklings. His chalkling offense was relatively weak, but he could do large numbers with Rending that would cause chaos.

Dusk was very happy with the support he got. It would be nice if he got all of TUBA with him though. He would have to work on that. Chalkling hordes would be very useful. His entire army would. The walker lurched forward and started it's march it's on-board factories producing smaller walkers and attaching the armor to new bodies for his army.

I will post an explanation to all the gadgets Dusk uses at like 6 tonight. I'm pretty busy.

KoTiel sat in one of the alleys. "I think I need a bit more muscle," they said to themselves. "Make myself a bit slimmer, improve protection for my primary organs, hide my memory core in a better place." Slowly, their body changed shape. "I think I need a bit more mass," they said, reaching to the corpse next to them, tearing of more flesh. "With their other hand, they read the letter they had received. "A war?" They said. "This could be interesting. Yes, I could learn a lot here. I remember that I missed most of the previous one, what a waste. Oh yes, this will be interesting." They said to themselves, giggling. "Now, I need one more thing."

KoTiel knocked on the door of the house. "Hold on, I'm coming," they heard a man call down. The door opened up, showing an older man. "Hello, what can I do for you," he asked, calmly. "I heared you were a Sparker, is that correct?" KoTiel asked. "Yes, it is," The man answered. "Why do you want to know?" "Recently I had this idea I wanted to try out, see what I could learn," they answered. "Really? What..." the man started to answer, when KoTiel stepped into the doorway, and grabbed the man's head. "Well, recently I've started wondering about what a Kandra could do with feruchemical zinc," they said, while at the same time smashing the man's head against the wall, knocking him out. Dragging him upstairs, they took out a brass spike and a hammer, and started working.

Taking the man's bracers, they walked out of the house. "Lets go and see what is war is about," they said. "Now, I believe I heard a rumor that hemalurgically gained powers allowed you to use metalminds the original owner created..."

Anyone's opinion on whether hemalurgy allows you to use the metalminds of the original owner?

Nogard strode towards Dusk, eating a Granny Smith. The nice people at the bakery had suggested he come here. Apparently there was going to be a war.

He smiled suddenly as he felt the Alleystorm recharge his Soulcaster vest. That's going to be useful...

I'm a little confused by that map... The Alleyplanet is a planet, after all, and the way to get to all the other worlds is by using the alleys, not by walking off the map.

53 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard strode towards Dusk, eating a Granny Smith. The nice people at the bakery had suggested he come here. Apparently there was going to be a war.

He smiled suddenly as he felt the Alleystorm recharge his Soulcaster vest. That's going to be useful...

“The alleys frequently ignore things like dimensional constructs” - Fatebreaker 

Trying to make sense of the alleys is a lost cause. Especially when I make it a goal to make them as confusing as possible.

ive learned that everyone has their own perceptions of how the alleys work, and if it becomes too big of an issue, then we talk about it. But as of yet, it doesn’t really matter.

Edited by MacThorstenson

The Fiend and it's support walkers moved at about 30mph over th terrain. Dusk looked at the sunset. The war was starting. He grinned. This would be fun.

Has anyone else noticed that Hellbent and Dusk are the two most messed up characters ever? It's kind of odd that they are leading a war.

Althea walked up to the Headquarter and then waved at the guards to let her in. It took them a while to confirm her identity and that annoyed her.
Inside she asked a servant to bring her to the place where the planing was going on. They had lots of work to do, if they wanted to win that war.

@Ark1002

So this is before WoD, right?