On my mind, off my chest

5 minutes ago, Child of Hodor said:

Maybe Hoid has a grudge against Rayse and Bavadin because they killed his brother :rolleyes:

Just for posterity... It's plausible...

Dragon13

Does Hoid have any relations other than his parents?

Brandon Sanderson

Hoid have any-- like direct blood relatives?

Dragon13

Yeah.

Brandon Sanderson

Okay. In the book, when I wrote it before, he did not. Dragonsteel isn’t 100% canon anymore so that will possibly change, but he did not, and there are none in my mind right now, so he's an only child as I have right now. It's unlikely to change, but I do have to asterisk that one because I haven't written Dragonsteel yet... Oh no, he had a little brother! He did have a little brother. Even in the original.

source

Edited by The Sovereign

Marsh (has?) a brother.

Aether Spoiler

Spoiler

Rainier [PENDING REVIEW]

First, just please tell me anything about Nightblood--the book or the Type IV Awakened object. Or Warbreaker--the book or the Type II.

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]

All right. My current plot for the book Nightblood. It's really minor, but it involves Darro entering the cosmere officially. He is a character from Aether of Night. He's a side character in that that I've always wanted to work into this main continuity, the real continuity, so he's coming.

source

Darro had a  brother, where he gonna be?

On 10/19/2018 at 8:35 PM, Mistborn Surgebinder said:

Renarin and Adolin: *eye each other nervously*

LMAO

Another point is that Kelsier also thought at the Final Empire that the Inquisition got to Marsh(aka he also thought his brother is dead). So both of them(Marsh and Kelsier) at some point thought somebody killed their brother.

• Chaos locked this topic