Great group!

Well, I'm a hardcore Bible, Star Wars, MCU nerd, and now, novice Mistborn nerd.  I just started the 'Hero of Ages' and already considering things like a Mistborn tattoo lol (I only have one other). I've read War Breaker and Steel Heart so far and Steel Heart was amazing but was really disappointed in War Breaker.  The Mistborn series, however, is proving to be phenomenal.  I plan to start The Way of Kings once I finish this Mistborn trilogy. 

Oh, and I'd definitely choose to be a feruchemist for sure...  Sazed is probably my favorite character in the Mistborn series so far. I'm a fairly spiritual guy (Christian) and love reading Scripture and learning history and other religions too so it makes sense plus I also enjoy physical exercise along with learning.  Sazed fighting the Koloss army and then Marsh in the Well of Ascension was probably one of my favorite scenes. 

Getting long. gotta go. love the art in here.

Peace!

• 6 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 0:56 PM, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Which character did you like best so far?

Sorry for the delayed response : )
I left the forum for a few months as I was stumbling across a couple spoilers for the storm light archive so I bailed for a while.

My two favorite characters are Sazed and Dalinar. 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, Infidel_Feruchemist said:

Well, I'm a hardcore Bible, Star Wars, MCU nerd, and now, novice Mistborn nerd.  I just started the 'Hero of Ages' and already considering things like a Mistborn tattoo lol (I only have one other). I've read War Breaker and Steel Heart so far and Steel Heart was amazing but was really disappointed in War Breaker.  The Mistborn series, however, is proving to be phenomenal.  I plan to start The Way of Kings once I finish this Mistborn trilogy. 

Oh, and I'd definitely choose to be a feruchemist for sure...  Sazed is probably my favorite character in the Mistborn series so far. I'm a fairly spiritual guy (Christian) and love reading Scripture and learning history and other religions too so it makes sense plus I also enjoy physical exercise along with learning.  Sazed fighting the Koloss army and then Marsh in the Well of Ascension was probably one of my favorite scenes. 

Getting long. gotta go. love the art in here.

Peace!

Saw the name, so I could not resist posting this.  Anyway, welcome to the shard!

7 minutes ago, Infidel_Feruchemist said:

Sorry for the delayed response : )
I left the forum for a few months as I was stumbling across a couple spoilers for the storm light archive so I bailed for a while.

My two favorite characters are Sazed and Dalinar. 

Hey =)

Don't worry about it! Welcome back and have a great time!

In case of spoilers, just keep away from the forums about books you haven't read so far, there are tons of spoilers around actually.