What did I get myself into

Cavebear

@Cavebear, welcome to the party!  You have an insane amount of fun in store, and once you catch up you should join the fun in the forums in discussing how it all works (lots of spoilers in there so tread lightly for now).  The cosmere BS has created is immense, beautifully detailed, and runs on a system of physics that are cohesive and consistent.  I like to think of it more as alternate reality as opposed fantasy (though that is, of course, nonsense).

Happy listening!  Kramer/Reading are incredible narrators and really bring the stories to life :)

I just started the mist born series

im on chapter 11 and I’m liking it very much so far 

i plan to then do Elantris then continue in order of publishing hopefully keep busy with the rest of the Cosmere until the next stormlight book comes out

i was fortunate to have not discovered the wheel of time until after it was complete and was able to rip right thru it

i don’t if I’ll be able to wait between book releases, geez

Welcome to the group! I joined recently too, having just finished Mistborn. I also read Alcatraz, (still waiting for that last one, it'll be out eventually) The Rithmatist, and the Reckoners series. I also warn you against spoilers, which can be annoying.

Happy reading! And have fun with Mistborn (it's my favorite)