Challenge of Champions: Kane vs... A dog? (Fangblade)

BitBitio

Duel Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• BitBitio/Kane
    • AxeliustheGreat/Fangblade
  2. 2. ARE YOU EXCITED!?!?

3. 3. Should Bit fix the screwed-up formatting on this post?

Axe, I need to ask you something about Fang’s attack. Did he use the Steelpush in a burst to propel himself forward, or was he keeping the Push all the way to Kane?

Do not look in the spoiler tag unless you’re a spectator:

Spoiler

I’ve been thinking about this. Fang here is doing a physical action. While falling wouldn’t have the same effect with steel, as long as Fang is keeping the steelpush his steelrunning should work. If he just uses the Push to propell himself forward and let’s go of him, it’s pretty much his momentum that’s making him fly, similar to falling, so it wouldn’t work. But if Fang was continuing to Push all the way to Kane, the speed would be able to enhance that. We need to see how Axe interpreted this attack. 

Edited by I think I am here.

Fang made a face, annoyed, a moment later realizing that he didn't look good in a scowl. He stood up, and stretched his legs. He rose slowly onto his hindlegs, staring at the man who was his enemy. That man that he so wished he could defy the laws of Sandersonism for. Just to strike a hit on him. 

Fang's tail began to go back and forth behind him. He fell back onto all fours, then slowly trotted up to the boulder just in front of Kane. He jumped off the side, solemn, then padded up to Kane. Standing four feet in front of the man, Fang said two words.

"You suck." 

If he doesn’t respond in 24 hours (starting now) it will count as conceding. You have already mentioned him so I don’t have to.

Kane: 86

Fang: 78

Even if Fang’s attack wasn’t undodgable, it’s still a large dog smashing into him st a high speed. -7, As 3 HP gets saved by the Sentinel coat.

When it comes to Shards, a blade is usually way more efficient than a blunt object. I have to give Fang the benefit of the doubt here. Since they already had their steel out they would be able to dodge most of the attack. -3 For what they didn’t dodge.

Fang shouldn’t have attacked the Shardarm. It would have no affect on Kane’s actual health, and he could just resummon it to heal it completely, which is what he does. -0

Damage pending on the shoulder attack.

On 11/22/2018 at 0:56 PM, I think I am here. said:

3 hours ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

Fang howled in satisfaction.

@I think I am here. @BitBitio

Wrong. I didn't have access to any device until now. 

Kane looked at the dog who had buried its claws into his shoulder. The cut wasn't deep, only a few inches, but that, it was annoying. He pulled out his Devastator and aimed it at the dog's face.

Then he pulled the trigger.

@I think I am here. the way I see it I was waiting for you to post the results of several attacks, then I would reply but something came up and I had to leave. But I'm here now. Please allow me to continue the duel.

@AxeliustheGrizzled

It seems both competitors are fine with Bit continuing the fight. In that case, let the battle commence!

Kane: 71

Fang: 70

Should have tried dodging the claws, but I respect you letting yourself get hit. Still though, Type IV Awakened claws. Since they were only claws and it was only a small insertion, I’m putting it at -15, though there was a high potential for lots more damage.

Fang still has his claws in Kane’s shoulder and is extremely close. Dodging would be very hard. Using a random number generator to see how much Fang got hit by (Min: 1, Max: 15) it says 8. So -8.

Damage pending on the teeth attempting to bite the neck. Please be wary of accidental godmodding.