Challenge of Champions: Kane vs... A dog? (Fangblade)

BitBitio

Duel Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• BitBitio/Kane
    • AxeliustheGreat/Fangblade
  2. 2. ARE YOU EXCITED!?!?

3. 3. Should Bit fix the screwed-up formatting on this post?

5 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Allow me to direct you: 

You're wrong. Look at the table.

Yeah as mentioned one spike has the ability to steal only 1 ability, but the full range of what that ability is is an entire quadrant.

(Eg. Atium can steal anything but you still need one spike per thing you steal, you couldn't use a single Atium spike to get every power.)

And while I appreciate the link, I am the leader and oldest member of the resident Hemalurgy guild, I'm quite familiar with the coppermind page on Hemalurgy. :P

Kane: 98 HP

Fangblade: 93 HP

So, Fangblade was moving pretty fast, and last second switch to Kane’s face instead of his arm is bound to be pretty surprising. I’ll say he got a small cut, but nothing more due to him spawning his helmet. -2

Fangblade just let himself be hit, and didn’t defend. The way Axe’s wording it, it must be a pretty powerful hit to send Fangblade flying through the air, considering his size. -7

Edited by I think I am here.

Mejin chuckled from her seat. She'd come on account of animal cruelty - having a dog fight a human, except it appeared to not have been necessary. If anything it was going to become human cruelty. Being a duel and all, Mejin considered leaving, her job as a vegetarian done, but she was curious about how this was going to go. She leaned back, relaxing, and took a bite of popcorn.

2 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

Walker stood on the side watching as a dog fought an incredibly powerful human. 'What has the world come to,' He thought.

More like:

2 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

Walker stood on the side watching as an incredibly powerful dog fought a human. 'What has the world come to,' He thought.

Do I have to make another coin flip?

Sigh.

Wait a sec, I have an idea! PUN WARS

Bit, you get to make one pun about your opponent. Axe, you make one pun about your opponent. Whoever has the best pun can decide who attacks first.

’Cause I’m too lazy to get a coin :P 

Edited by I think I am here.

I already attacked first. Anyway, my character is a dog, and I’m not funny.

Fang leaped off his boulder and landed on the flat stone ground between the boulders, Slicking his paws and getting low to the ground. He Steelpushed on the trace metals in the rocks to keep himself in the middle of the aisle, then Flared his steel to shoot out at Kane with both kinds of steel on high. He slashed at the man’s left hamstring with his razor-sharp teeth, then zinged away quickly, leaping on to of a boulder and running across several others so he was a decent distance from Kane.

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

I was in DC, and my dad didn’t feel like getting a cab to the majority of the places we went.

Also, thirty miles is an overestimation, but I spend all day sitting around at school, so it felt like thirty miles.

One of the bullets had grazed a half-inch of fur off of Fangblade’s tail, but the others had gone wild and missed him entirely. The singed fur would make Tena angry, but no damage had been inflicted. Fang lay down on the boulder he had chosen and examined his foe. This isn’t going to be an easy fight, he thought, quirking his head slightly to one side in consideration. And I don’t like fights in the first place! Hopefully Kane isn’t one of those psychopathic fellows that hacks away at corpses for no reason.

Fang half-rose to his feet twice, then hopped across several boulders, getting himself closer to Kane. The big dog growled in agitation, then suddenly Compounded steel and flew at Kane, purposefully aiming too low and skidding several feet, placing his paw on Kane’s Sentinel coat and Awakening it with the command ‘go to the ground.’

He zinged away with his tactic of Slicking his feet and Pushing at the rocks on either side of him. 

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

Kane: 93 HP

Fangblade: 86 HP

Ok, So Fangblade was essentially using both feruchemic and allomantic to speed up his attack, and went for Kane’s hamstring.

Though Kane has dodged slightly, took away 5HP for this, just for the sheer speed Fang was going wouldn’t leave much window to dodge. If Kane hadn’t dodged, though, I would have taken away more HP. -5

Kane fired his bullets. I’m fine with Fang dodging most of them because of his speed, but one did hit him, though it was mentioned only a light hit. -1

Now, Fang’s attack is weird. Fang has compounded steel and has purposely skidded across the ground several feet. Skidding across the ground, especially with compounded steel, is bound to do more damage to you than the opponent. -6

I’ll let Bit respond to the attack, though he has mentioned his coat is already Awakened, so I cannot see it having too much of an effect.