The Alleyharbor

Silva

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Enolc sighed. He'd finally managed to deal with the scientists, and now this. "And who would you be?" he asked.

@Arky-boi @I think I am here. @Dr. Dapper

“Redatrick,” Redatrick said, forcing his gaze away from the man with the spikes. He looked like Ironeyes himself.

He turned to the man asking him the question. “You can shorten that to whatever you want. And who’re you?”

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Welcome aboard, Redatrick. My name's Enolc." He extended his hand for a shake. "I'll be your captain for this voyage."

Redatrick hand, shaking it. He’d never been on a boat before, at least, one that was out on the ocean. “Hey, Enolc,” he said in his natural Roughs accent. “Say, if I had some people chasing me do you think they’d be able to follow our ‘voyage’, as you put it?”

Enolc raised an eyebrow. Interesting. "The next ship doesn't leave for another three alleystorms, which is..." He checked his timepiece. "A little more than a month away." He looked back up at Red. "I can make sure that the boat doesn't follow our path, if you wish."

Enolc nodded. "Welcome aboard."

He looked up as he felt a slight pulse hit him. The Alleystorm was almost here.

"Hey, everyone? Get ready to leave. We're departing as soon as the Alleystorm passes."

@Dr. Dapper @I think I am here. @Arky-boi @Sherlock Holmes@Mr Mafia

Edited by xinoehp512

16 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Enolc nodded. "Welcome aboard."

He looked up as he felt a slight pulse hit him. The Alleystorm was almost here.

"Hey, everyone? Get ready to leave. We're departing as soon as the Alleystorm passes."

@Dr. Dapper @I think I am here. @Arky-boi @Sherlock Holmes@Mr Mafia

“Yeah, all ready,” Redatrick said, hppping forward.

*^*

From the distant bushes, approached four men. They looked around, and saw one figure ahead. Red, their enemy. Here. Now.

They smiled.

5 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The alleystorm hit the north end of the city and began to move west.

Enolc looked up.

"Uh-oh," he muttered. "Are those the people you were talking about, Red?"

@I think I am here.

Redatrick raised an eyebrow, and looked to the side. Within the dark, he could see some figures.

Rust,” he said, then stepped closer to the man, hand to his shotgun. “Wait, so how long until we leave?”

*^*

The four men stepped forward.

“Red’s got some friends,” Mickey noted as he burned Bendalloy. It was an ability Red would never know he had. He’d Snapped only after Red had left.

Suddenly the team were encased in a speed bubble. Cameron finally took out the large weapon in the sheath on his back.

A high powered sniper crossbow.

He laid it up and pointed it at Rss from the distance, checking the valves, the ropes, the springs. “All good,” he said.

The Bendalloy bubble dropped and Jarret tapped luck as Cameron fired.

Cool.

Suddenly a crossbow bolt soared trough the original heads neck, slicing cleanly through and collapsing him.

Cameron smiled. “So, he’s dead then?” He asked. “We finally brought justice to the Worldhunters? Just like the good guys.”

Sam shook his head. Sam was not himself after what had happened. He pointed at a familiar figure a feet feet from Red’s corpse. “He’s there.”

“How the storm is he two people?”

“Well, if we can’t kill him from a distance, we’ll have to kill him up close.”

And the group of four ran forward.

As the Investiture flooded the ship, it surged forwards. Enolc stumbled, almost losing his balance.

He smiled. Voyager wasn't taking any risks with her passengers, was she?

"No thanks," he called through the rain. "I think we should be good for now, at least."

Aye, now we can have some cool combat. I assume the ship has some metal parts.

Redatrick felt the ship surge under him, travelling by the water. He suddenly felt a surge of power and stifled it, kept it down. His nicrobursting days were over. He was not a giver. He took. Lives, money. He was a bandit, not a doctor. He needed to remember that sometimes.

*^*

As the quad of men ran forward suddenly three of them surged with power, unbelievable power. Like a nicrobrust, but constant. Cameron had no Investiture, so he wasn’t affected.

“That’s some Rusting hurricane,” Mickey said as he burned Bendalloy and the world stopped. It was Bendalloy on steroids. The four looked in the distance and Redatrick was on the boat, speeding way. Even with his super bubble, the boat was still inching away. “We can’t catch up,” he stated. Jarret nodded. But Sam wasn’t buying it.

“I feel the power, I feel it too,” he said, looking at the ship. “That ship has metal, I can Pull up there. And because of this... storm of power, I can Pull all of us too.”

“You sure?” Cameron said. “We only got one chance.”

“If we don’t try, Red gets away, our brothers are dead for nothing.” That shut them up. Jarret was even smiling again. “Now link up.”

And the four men linked up in the most secure possible way, with arms interlocked, and Jarret tapping luck so no one would fall off, and Sam as the core. Mickey took a deep breath. “If I die, goodbye men.” And he let down the Bendalloy bubble, and suddenly the ship was racing away and Sam concentrated on the couple metal lines pointing its direction, and Pulled.

Suddenly the entire group lurched far into the air through Sam’s Alley-storm helped Lurch, and he kept it up, not slowing until they were so close they could just land. Sam Pulled, and the entire group landed on deck of the ship. Mickey used the last of his Bendalloy to make a bubble so they could untangle themselves before the bubble collapsed and they looked at the people on the speeding boat.

“We’ll leave you alone,” Sam said. “We just want Red.” Red meanwhile looked like he was terrified. Sam smiled. They were dangerous enough without the storm.

For reference, Sam’s a Lurcher, Mickey’s a Slider, Jarret’s a Spinner.

Edited by I think I am here.