Alright. So regarding the Gancho vouch, I'd say that vouching is a strong word. I just am in a lot of the same circles as him here on the shard, and based off of his general personality, I personally don't think it has any bearing on his alignment. Regarding my vote on Coop, I kinda feel bad about that after seeing his last post. When I said the "Coop lynch," I was just referring to that one vote.

Right so, I basically did a huge IKYK back there. I was trying to gauge reactions on what would happen if I dropped my mobile. Theoretically, an eliminator would leave my room, in order to not look suspicious by taking an item. However, that didn't happen, so I'm left to judge based on the meager responses to my PM. It probably didn't help that I concocted my plan late into the cycle. Still, of the people who responded, I'm most suspicious of Megasif. His response was a courteous thanks for letting me know. However, that would have been late at night for him, as rollover is 5AM for him. Thus, he's staying up too late playing the game, making me suspect that he is an eliminator, eagerly awaiting the results of the kill. It's weak logic obviously, but I don't have too much else to go on.

49 minutes ago, Sart said:

Right so, I basically did a huge IKYK back there. I was trying to gauge reactions on what would happen if I dropped my mobile. Theoretically, an eliminator would leave my room, in order to not look suspicious by taking an item. However, that didn't happen, so I'm left to judge based on the meager responses to my PM. It probably didn't help that I concocted my plan late into the cycle. Still, of the people who responded, I'm most suspicious of Megasif. His response was a courteous thanks for letting me know. However, that would have been late at night for him, as rollover is 5AM for him. Thus, he's staying up too late playing the game, making me suspect that he is an eliminator, eagerly awaiting the results of the kill. It's weak logic obviously, but I don't have too much else to go on.

I don't love this logic, but I also think it seems like something a village!sart would do, so I'm just going to throw out that I think Sart is probably good.

I also am soft-clearing Sart. The fact that he dropped his mobile phone wouldn’t be an ideal move for an eliminator, I should think, as a phone is a very valuable resource, especially for an elim to sew confusion.

7 hours ago, Snipexe said:

wouldn’t it make perfect sense for the elims to try to get the person that they can’t kill lynched. 

Also, about Snipexe’s vote on me. You are assuming the elims would know Crimsn has Steel, and thus want to get her lynched. But seeing as to how Crimsn got attacked on the first cycle, there would be no way to know that. Perhaps if she got attacked on the second cycle, we could say that she got scanned on the first, but if she got attacked on the first, the elims either knew she was one (hence her being an elim) or it was a random pick.

Kidpen I can sort of agree with you now, as I’m also in the same circles as Gancho Libre.

Crimsn. I know some people may be hesitant to lynch Crimsn seeing as to how she has an epic power, but I still think that if she is an elim that can only be killed by lynch, and we don’t lynch her, that will be a missed opportunity.

We're about an hour out from rollover. Here is how the vote count stands:

Kidpen (0) - Itiah
CadCom (1) - Gancho Libre
Elandera (1) - CadCom
Itiah (1) - Snipexe
Megasif (1) - Sart
Crimsn (1) - Itiah

@BrightnessRadiant, is there a minimum vote count for lynch?

As we stand currently, it opens things up a lot for vote manipulation. It would not be good to leave it in the hands of potential eliminators. I'm not eager about any of these, but I think I'll go with Itiah. They seem eager to get Crimsn based solely on her ability. If she's village, she'd be a very good asset to keep. Throwing that opportunity away with little else in the way of evidence seems too hasty to me.

6 minutes ago, Elandera said:

very good asset to keep

How? Of course, if she’s a village, that alone would be pretty bad if we lynched her. But apart from only being able to die by lynch, how does Crimsn’s ability make her a very good asset to keep? If she’s village, the elims will just kill other people and stop targeting her. I guess I just might be misunderstanding why you consider only dying to the lynch a good asset for the whole village. Lynching her would have the same effect as lunching anyone else. The fact that she can only die by lynch doesn’t really make much of a difference.

Edited by I think I am here.

2 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

But apart from only being able to die by lynch, how does Crimsn’s ability make her a very good asset to keep?

If we can somehow clear her, confirming she is village, we have one person we know for sure is village, will stay village, and can't be killed by the eliminators. That allows other villagers with mobiles to use her as a point of contact for possible coordination. This would be useful for people with other epic powers or items that are better used as a group, like the smoke grenade.

I'm not saying she is for certain village, but I'm also not keen on the idea of lynching anyone just because they have an epic power.

2 minutes ago, Elandera said:

I'm not saying she is for certain village, but I'm also not keen on the idea of lynching anyone just because they have an epic power.

After some thought on it, I second this. For now, Crimsn isn't much of a threat because everyone can be watching her. Her reaction seemed a bit odd, partially for disparaging the Elims if they were pulling this plan off. I think that she should be watched for a while until we know more.

I'm still not happy with Gancho's behaviour. I don't think that there was any forced innocence in CadCom last Cycle, and that's a pretty shaky reason to put a lynch on someone for. Some more justification would be nice.

I've left my vote late as I always seem to do, but I'm still thinking about it. Currently I'm thinking either Itiah or Gancho, but more likely Gancho since an Elim!Itiah trying to clean up after a failed kill seems too obvious. But if there aren't many more votes then I won't want to leave it to a massive split vote, because I don't trust RNG.

17 minutes ago, Elandera said:

That allows other villagers with mobiles to use her as a point of contact for possible coordination. This would be useful for people with other epic powers or items that are better used as a group, like the smoke grenade.

This is actually a good point I hadn’t thought of yet. With her as a spokesperson, this means that village-mobile people can stay anonymous while transferring messages. If she’s elim, though, she’ll have a note of who has mobiles and other items/powers.

Sigh Crimsn

Now I have to vote for someone otherwise I’m dead. None of the current targets seems that suspicous to me, but I think CadCom’s village and due to Elandera’s reasoning I think she’s village too.

That leaves Megasif as the only one left. Also, due to my soft-clearing of Sart, I can rule out he making up the response Mega said.

I don't have many solid thoughts about the lynch this Cycle. I think that the arguments against Megasif are pretty poor, especially since he hasn't stayed up for rollover this Cycle, so it might have just been wanting to be around for the first rollover.

However, I also don't think that Itiah is particularly untrustworthy. I think that considering Sart soft-cleared for dropping a Mobile and accusing someone on shaky grounds is a bit weird, but that's the only thing that I'm thinking about him right now.

You know what, I'll ask Gancho Libre to please say a bit more about his votes in the future. It doesn't look good to me, and seems like he's trying to be erratic to hide his playstyle whatever role he has.

Votes:

CadCom (1) - Gancho Libre

Elandera (1) - CadCom

Itiah (2) - Snipexe, Elandera

Megasif (2) - Sart, Itiah

Gancho Libre (1) - Mr Doctor

img_0052-1.jpg

Cycle 3:

Aristocrat Azure sat in the kitchen eating an apple. Officer Orange walked in and nodded to him. Azure nodded back in return.

“Apple?”

“No, Orange.”

Azure shook his head and proffered an apple.

“No no, apple?”

Officer Orange, preoccupied by the crime scene of Lieutenant Lilac’s death and in a cross mood, didn’t see the apple.

“Oh I see, a wise guy, eh?? How’d you like to go talk to Sergeant Salmon and call him Bass or Trout eh?!”

“No, but you see, apple…”

“It’s Orange!”

. . .

Aristocrat Azure left the building happily a while later having gained his freedom and a profuse apology from Officer Orange in return.

I think I am here has been interrogated (lynched) and was found to be a vanilla Democrat with a Mobile item.

Vote Count:

Spoiler

Cadmium Compounder (1) - Gancho Libre
Elandera (1) - Cadmium Compounder
I think I am here (3) - Snipexe, Elandera, Devotary of Spontaneity 
Megasif (2) - Sart, I think I am here

Gancho Libre (1) - Mr Doctor

Room distribution: 

Dining room:
Deathclutch19
Stink

Living Quarters:
Sart
Xinoehp512
Droughtbringer

Ballroom:
Gancho Libre
Shqueeves
Cadmium Compounder
Megasif

Mr Doctor

Elandera

Kitchen:
Devotary of Spontaneity 
Kidpen
Crimsn Wolf
Snipexe

Turn ends in...

red_1540177200.png

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Elandera- Raven
2. Kidpen- Doctor Dandelion 
3. Mr Doctor- Sir Sabien
4. Shqueeves- Senõr Shqueeves 
5. Devotary of Spontaneity- Major Muave
6. Crimsn Wolf- Shaman Sky
7. I think I am here- Aristocrat Azure vanilla Democrat
8. Stink- Supreme Slovenly 
9. Droughtbringer- Zär Zaffre
10. Snipexe- Sapphire Snip
11. DeathClutch19- Commodore Clutch
12. Sart- Father Fuchsia 
13. Megasif- Mega
14. Xinoehp512- Naidiriv
15. Cadmium Compounder- Colonel Ketchup 
16. C̶o̶o̶p̶7̶7̶2̶-̶ ̶O̶s̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶O̶c̶e̶a̶n̶ vanilla Democrat
17. Gancho Libre- Bro Beige

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Huh, I guess I forgot just how fast QF games go by...Sorry that I am failing to be at all active--work and school has been kicking my butt and I am having a lot of issues with keeping up.

I'm not really sure how to respond to all the suspicions that are now on me solely based on a power that I have--one that is just as useful to a villager as it is to an elim. 

Supreme Slovenly had a great idea.

In fact, he was sure that no-one would ever possibly complain because it was simply that good. 

It's a fairly simple one as well, hasn't got a bunch of steps to follow or anything complicated like that.

"Commodore Clutch, have you considered leaving me to myself in the Dining Room? I assure you, I won't be lonely seeing as I have this handy Mobile and this whole physical socializing thing sure is making me tired."

And with that, they just had to wait for a response.

@DeathClutch19

Yeah, this game is going way too fast for me. Normally, QFs have 24 hour days, but they also have 24 hour nights. This game combined the two, so it's going twice as fast. Should we extend turns to 48 hours?

1 hour ago, Sart said:

Yeah, this game is going way too fast for me. Normally, QFs have 24 hour days, but they also have 24 hour nights. This game combined the two, so it's going twice as fast. Should we extend turns to 48 hours?

I may do this because it does seem to be too fast for most people to stay involved. Going to discuss it with Lopen.

Update:

Discussed it with Lopen and decided to leave it the way it is. Sorry if it moves a bit too fast, but then it is a QF and many of them have been just 24 hour cycles. 

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Colonel ketchup sat, waiting in the ballroom still. This investigation was causing problems. Colonel ketchup had been waiting to dance with Miss Mustard. On the surface it was a political maneuver. If Colonel Ketchup could get the opportunity to discuss with Colonel Mustard, Miss Mustard's father, then it would be great for both regimes. The Hamburglars, and the Hot Dawgs. 

But the events of the night had caused a hiccup in his plans. Colonel Mustard still hadn't arrived, and the mansion had been locked up. Perhaps it was time to stop waiting for Miss Mustard, and look for other opportunities for political advantage 

Well, if we only have 24 hours, we might as well make them count. Let's try to eliminate people who aren't voting first.

Both Cycles: Gancho Libre, Cadmium Compounder, Devotary of Spontaneity
Cycle 1: Coop, Droughtbringer, Kidpen, Megasif, Shqueeves
Cycle 2: Snipexe, Elandera, Sart, I think I am here, Mr. Doctor
No vote: Crimsn Wolf, Stink, Deathclutch19, Xinoeph512

I'll put a vote on Deathclutch, at least for now.

Edited by Sart
Missed a vote

7 minutes ago, Sart said:

Well, if we only have 24 hours, we might as well make them count. Let's try to eliminate people who aren't voting first.

Both Cycles: Gancho Libre, Cadmium Compounder, Devotary of Spontaneity
Cycle 1: Coop, Droughtbringer, Kidpen, Megasif, Shqueeves
Cycle 2: Snipexe, Elandera, Sart, I think I am here
No vote: Mr. Doctor, Crimsn Wolf, Stink, Deathclutch19, Xinoeph512

I'll put a vote on Deathclutch, at least for now.

*checks*

Doctor voted on Gancho last cycle, right?

8 hours ago, STINK said:

Supreme Slovenly had a great idea.

In fact, he was sure that no-one would ever possibly complain because it was simply that good. 

It's a fairly simple one as well, hasn't got a bunch of steps to follow or anything complicated like that.

"Commodore Clutch, have you considered leaving me to myself in the Dining Room? I assure you, I won't be lonely seeing as I have this handy Mobile and this whole physical socializing thing sure is making me tired."

And with that, they just had to wait for a response.

@DeathClutch19

Or we could just lynch him