Alloy of Law Goodreads.com Giveaway

mycoltbug

Hey all,

Wanted to let you know that Goodreads.com is giving away 10 copies of the ARC for Alloy of Law. Go sign up and good luck to you! The entry time closes on Oct. 7, 2011. So if you are like me and want to read more of this novel pre-release make sure you go and put in. I imagine it will go like other contests of his on that site in the past with several hundred people putting in. I think TWoK had over 1000 entered in.

Oh phooey, it's US only :(

The way I understand it is that Tor is the US publisher only, so legally does not have rights to ship them elsewhere. Tor does not own the rights to any other region. If anyone has a different explanation, feel free to correct me on how it works.

Hey all,

Wanted to let you know that Goodreads.com is giving away 10 copies of the ARC for Alloy of Law. Go sign up and good luck to you! The entry time closes on Oct. 7, 2011. So if you are like me and want to read more of this novel pre-release make sure you go and put in. I imagine it will go like other contests of his on that site in the past with several hundred people putting in. I think TWoK had over 1000 entered in.

Thanks!! I just entered, and at that time there were already 942 entries. As a side note, they had the most entertaining terms and conditions i've ever read. :)

vThe way I understand it is that Tor is the US publisher only, so legally does not have rights to ship them elsewhere. Tor does not own the rights to any other region. If anyone has a different explanation, feel free to correct me on how it works.

You're right of course-that's why I had to download the other books :P

• Chaos locked this topic