Revenge Strategies

Ashertliden

Terminate. With extreme prejudice.

Also, if you want to go with a slightly less Apocalypse Now approach, you could recommend he reads The Name of the Wind. He will fall in love with the series and then realize, to his horror, that the third book will never be released! 

@whattheHoid I have more confidence of The Wind if Winter and a Dream of Spring being published rather than the next Rothfuss book (Doors of Stone). I believe its already been seven years and still no word. I was kind of joking about my post though. For me its a small annoyance that there is such a long delay and we might not get a ending...judging from some fan's reaction the delay is soul shattering for some. I guess for me there is so many great series I am following and have to reread bc there completed that the damage is reduced. But in all seriousness if these delays annoy you stay clear of this series at all cost!

Edited by Ammanas

Meh, I'll get around to reading it, like you, I have many other series I follow and read and re-read, so it won't be too bad. What really counts is that out of most authors I read, Brandon Sanderson seems like he will and most likely finish his Cosmere epic, which coincidentally, is the series I most most want to read and find out about.