Revenge Strategies

Ashertliden

Pelt them with innumerable amounts of coins until they succumb. Or threaten to stab spikes in their eyes. I hear they're pretty comfortable. And, if all else fails, throw them off a wall and yell at them to Push so they can save themselves. If they somehow they survive, send them to the Pits of Hathsin. That should teach them correctly.

Quick! Throw a whole bunch of gemstones glowing with Stormlight at the other person, than absorb the light and in total darkness start lashing the 'person' all about. They'll become so disoriented that they'll have no choice but to start reading everything Cosmere to understand what in the everloving Stormfather just happened.

P.s. I just gifted Arcanum Unbounded to my friend for her birthday; she'd better read it and love it and have it change her life!!

On 10/11/2018 at 3:36 PM, whattheHoid said:

absorb the light and in total darkness start lashing the 'person' all about.

This made me think of sans from undertale.

Slowly chop off fingers and toes, then work your way up the limbs until they say they will read them.

That's dark, Ink! But this is a revenge ideas posting, so...I assume you are talking about that video game Undertake, correct? I saw Dunkey's video on it, it looks ridiculous, in the best possible way.

P.s. revenge strategy #2, isn't so much as revenge as it has more to do with badgering, constantly text and call then about reading Brandon's works till they get so annoyed they read it, or you go out and actually buy a badger and name it the King's Wit and teach it to throw clever insults all round. Your friend should be so impressed as to start reading the Cosmere.

Edited by whattheHoid

54 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Well of course not reading the Cosmere would be a punishment, but if they've never read it before how would they know what they're missing? 

They wouldn't and that is a punishment in itself, regardless of their knowledge of it. Ignorance may be bliss, but it can be a painful bliss.

Edited by The Sovereign

• 2 weeks later...