Are You A Fan Too?

Anyone here like Good Eats? It was the first show that I ever binge watched. I ironically didn't even know that term at the time. 

Alton Brown?  :D  Huge fan, but I've only ever seen what I've been lucky enough to stumble upon airing on TV, and now it's never on. :(  Booo....

• 2 months later...

Sooo scanning your list I'd say I'm a fan of:

Doctor Who
Gargoyles
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Wreck It Ralph
Star Wars
Star Trek
Supernatural
C.S. Lewis
Good coffee
Dr. Horrible (though I still think Once More With Feeling is better)
Old-school Looney Tunes

I would add, in no particular order:

Fringe
Captain Planet
Jane Austen
Discworld
Pern
Sir Arthur Conan Doyles: The Lost World (Tv Series)
Grimm

• 1 month later...

Lots of awesome stuff in here. I was an avid fan of the DC Animated Universe thing, grew up watching all of those shows that were connected. I liked a lot of the Marvel animated cartoons as well. 

I see Frozen mentioned a bunch in here. It is one of Disney's best movies in that whole fairy tale adaptation thing they've been doing for decades. They're all good, and they all have very good points, but Frozen, for me, was one of the best approaches. another interesting thing was that it was apart of their Disney princess subseries, it was handled much differently than they usually do. While they had the epic plot Disney always puts in their fairy tale series, it was much more about the personal plot, and they did something that isn't seen enough in movies in general: they made it about the sibling relationship rather than the romantic relationship, which can be, and usually is, a lot more complex.

Is anyone here a fan of Michael Chabon, Jonathan Lethem, Thomas Pynchon, Kevin Smith, Cheers, and Tool?

I love to death the Johannes Cabal series. They're fantastically witty and deliciously morbid. Anyone else a fan of the titular character of some little infamy?

I have wanted to pick up The Necromancer for years. What I mean is, when I found it in a bookstore, the bookstore was Border's. That's how long. We had a Borders in my mall up in Washington. My friend and I frequented the mall. When we went in, he went to the music section and drifted through the rest of non-fiction, while I obsessively looked through pretty much everything. But one day, I remember seeing that, it must have just come up because it was a super nice softcover trade paperback at the front of the store with some commercially popular books, and I mentioned to him I was thinking about getting, I thought it sounded awesome. His mom was there as well, can't remember what she was doing. But I told her what the name of it was, and she thought the word Necromancer had the definition of Necrophiliac and thought I was disturbed. My friend face-palmed. The whole thing was great.

I guess what I mean to say is, should i have picked it up? lol

Sooo scanning your list I'd say I'm a fan of:

Doctor Who
Gargoyles
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Wreck It Ralph
Star Wars
Star Trek
Supernatural
C.S. Lewis
Good coffee
Dr. Horrible (though I still think Once More With Feeling is better)
Old-school Looney Tunes

I would add, in no particular order:

Fringe
Captain Planet
Jane Austen
Discworld
Pern
Sir Arthur Conan Doyles: The Lost World (Tv Series)
Grimm

I love everything on your list except for Pern (couldn't get through Dragonriders), and Wreck-It Ralph (nothing wrong, just haven't seen it yet; it looked awesome.) I can't believe I remember Captain Planet as long as I have.  I have a hard time remembering Lost World. And I really need to get caught up on Grimm at some point. I got halfway through the first season, and went, "I love this," then realized what that meant "If I like it, it's getting canceled." It seems to be doing really well, thankfully.