Are You A Fan Too?

I think I watched through the second season of it. I kind of like to let it get ahead a bit so I can watch it in chunks. Too hard to wait.

Yeah, I really wish they did more on Avatar Wan, he was awesome! And something on Yangchen too. Korra's not as good as Aang but she's okay

Yeah, I really wish they did more on Avatar Wan, he was awesome! And something on Yangchen too. Korra's not as good as Aang but she's okay

Agreed. I wish they would do more with that. Countless past lives to interact with and we only really see 2 or 3 of those. It makes a little sense that the most recent would train you, but I would think the best advice would come from someone who started with the same sort of bending as you. Korra is as frustrating a character as I think they could have made, but she's getting better over time. 

Agreed. I wish they would do more with that. Countless past lives to interact with and we only really see 2 or 3 of those. It makes a little sense that the most recent would train you, but I would think the best advice would come from someone who started with the same sort of bending as you. Korra is as frustrating a character as I think they could have made, but she's getting better over time.

Yeah true. But it was pretty annoying for her to loose all her past lives and nearly loose Rava, I was thinking that she would talk to Avatar Kuruk as he's a past life water bender avatar but she didn't which was annoying too.

I also hope they show more of Aang's older life too.

The thing that I hope most would be for Us to find out more about Lin and who her father is.

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Ever watched the Teen Titans tv show before?

It doesn't air any more due to its spinoff series called Teen Titans Go which isn't as good but te other series is amazing. You should totally check it out if you haven't heard of it

Booyah! Another Teen Titans fan. :D

Now I wonder how the Teen Titans would fare going up against a supervillain like Steelheart...

Booyah! Another Teen Titans fan. :D

Now I wonder how the Teen Titans would fare going up against a supervillain like Steelheart...

Same! That's actully a great idea for a fanfic :)

Maybe Raven will finish him off cause she super powerful. I reckon cyborg could defeat him too because he's sort of made of steel.

Who is your Favourite Titan?

Same! That's actully a great idea for a fanfic :)

Maybe Raven will finish him off cause she super powerful. I reckon cyborg could defeat him too because he's sort of made of steel.

Who is your Favourite Titan?

Whoops, missed this before. I should check my email more.

My favorite is either Beast Boy, because he's the most like me, or Raven, because of how awesome she is. :)

I sometimes wonder if Slade is a Mistborn. His strength and reflexes make me think of Allomantic pewter, and the way he fights Robin makes me think he's burning atium. :o

Whoops, missed this before. I should check my email more.

My favorite is either Beast Boy, because he's the most like me, or Raven, because of how awesome she is. :)

I sometimes wonder if Slade is a Mistborn. His strength and reflexes make me think of Allomantic pewter, and the way he fights Robin makes me think he's burning atium. :o

I love beast boy and Raven too :)

Did you see the teen Titan movie, trouble in Tokyo ?

Yes :) a couple. I loved Nevermore, Titans Together and Aftershock and Lightspeed. What about you?

I wish they would show more kid flash in the series though, he hasn't even appeared in teen titans go yet.

I like all of those that you mentioned, "Lightspeed" in particular. My all-time favorites include "Episode 257-494", "Employee of the Month", and "Haunted". "Apprentice" is probably my favorite two-parter.

I'm a huge fan of the series in general, and the episodes named above represent only a small fraction of the episodes I love. :)

I like all of those that you mentioned, "Lightspeed" in particular. My all-time favorites include "Episode 257-494", "Employee of the Month", and "Haunted". "Apprentice" is probably my favorite two-parter.

I'm a huge fan of the series in general, and the episodes named above represent only a small fraction of the episodes I love. :)

Oh I like haunted as well. When did you start watching the titans and were you part of the season six project?

Oh I like haunted as well. When did you start watching the titans and were you part of the season six project?

I started watching it while Season 2 was on the air.

and the season six project? Honestly, I didn't realize there was such a thing. I wasn't a big Internet user back when I first watched it. What was it, specifically?

I started watching it while Season 2 was on the air.

and the season six project? Honestly, I didn't realize there was such a thing. I wasn't a big Internet user back when I first watched it. What was it, specifically?

The season six was this big thing on tumblr run by these called titanfanatic and alexthehunted, and they basically told everyone, that they really really wanted season six and that over a couple of months, people should send in videos or tell them thru ask box why they would like season six back. I think they got about 60 videos and countless ask boxes and they made it into a video and posted it on YouTube and sent to in WB studios and Cartooon Network Studios. I'll try find the link for it.

I sent in an ask box for it.

Here is the link

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Does anyone know of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries or Emma Approved?

... The Book Thief (a beautiful book, which I consider historical fantasy because of it being narrated by Death),.... Marvel Cinematic Universe, among many other things.

Yeah, I never know what to consider The Book Thief. I would never pitch it to someone as a fantasy, but there's definitely that element of Death confusing things. It's definitely a beautiful book, it's one of my all-time favourites :)

On the topic of the Marvel universe - do you ever find out anything about the Tesseract except that it's blue and it glows and its SUPAR IMPORTANT? (I've seen Iron Man 1, Thor 1, Captain America 1 and The Avengers so far, and it feels almost like a Cosmere easter egg you're not supposed to notice, except it's too noticeable for that.)

The tesseract is kind of like an Easter egg (it's similar to the cosmic cube from the comics) but will play into the overarching story marvel is putting together with the movies. One of the major marvel universe stories was Thanos acquiring the infinity gauntlet and all the infinity gems that power it, then using the gauntlet to control the reality of the universe itself.

A few things in some of the second phase movies (especially Thor 2) suggest that the tesseract is really one of the infinity gems along with the ether from Thor 2. The upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie will likely revolve around a third infinity gem that Thanos is trying to get his hands on. I would guess that the third avengers movie will be about stopping Thanos from getting all six gems.

Yes, the infinity gauntlet/gems are a very prominent part of the marvel comics. They are much better than dragon balls which are pretty worthless until you collect the set and even when they are collected you just get a wish. The infinity gems each instill the holder with power and when you put all six together in the gauntlet you can warp reality however you like. No need to ask a dragon for help ;)

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

Is the infinity gauntlet/gems something from the comics? I'm not familiar with that term. (And sounds to me a little like Dragon Ball Z :))

Thanks! :)

Yeah it's from the comics, this should help explain:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Infinity_Gauntlet_%28Item%29

I haven't read all the comics, not anywhere remotely near. But by some fortuitous chance I have read the Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet story.

• 3 weeks later...

So a thought occured to me the other day. Did anyone here grow up with the Wiggles? They're an Aussie kid's music group, and they're fantastic, and I'm really hoping that other people know of them and grew up with them outside of Australia, otherwise I believe you all missed out on an essential part of childhood.

(Yeah I know that's random. But storms, I can ask that kind of crazy question here, can't I?)

So a thought occured to me the other day. Did anyone here grow up with the Wiggles? They're an Aussie kid's music group, and they're fantastic, and I'm really hoping that other people know of them and grew up with them outside of Australia, otherwise I believe you all missed out on an essential part of childhood.

(Yeah I know that's random. But storms, I can ask that kind of crazy question here, can't I?)

I know we've been through this sort of thing before, but... THE WIGGLES ARE AUSTRALIAN?? :o

I know we've been through this sort of thing before, but... THE WIGGLES ARE AUSTRALIAN?? :o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D  :D  :D

Oh Kobold King. You really can't go around thinking the whole world is American. Although this is highly entertaining. Take an upvote.  :P

But their accents never gave it away?

Well, I guess that answers my question, anyway...

Edit: and my laughing has actually left the page border!

Edited by Delightful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D  :D  :D

Oh Kobold King. You really can't go around thinking the whole world is American. Although this is highly entertaining. Take an upvote.  :P

But their accents never gave it away?

Well, I guess that answers my question, anyway...

Edit: and my laughing has actually left the page border!

In my defense, I watch so many British TV shows that I don't notice accents anymore. :P

But yeah, I'm familiar with the Wiggles. They're probably the only reason I know left from right (your left hand makes a letter "L" when you hold it up! Amazing!)

I'm a fan of both old and new Doctor Who (only just started watching both of them on Netflix so I've only just gotten to the 4th doctor in the old, and the 10th doctor in the new), Star Trek (the movies Don't watch the first old movie. Just don't. and The Original Series), Star Wars (the movies), the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most Joss Whedon stuff like the recent Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Firefly, Age of Discovery trilogy by Michael A. Stackpole, the Breach trilogy by Patrick Lee, and Supernatural.