The Ghostblood Ball

PrinceDusty

47 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Tena dug up a handful of popcorn from Klasten's bag, then chucked all of it at Rilu.

Rilu caught all the popcorn in one hand, using Cohesion to stick each piece to it's neighbor, then threw the large popcorn ball back at Tena, all the while never glancing upwards except the original catch.

“Yes it is” Li agreed “It is starting to become just history to some but I was the one who let live long enough Solace to start it and the one who broadcast Rashan’s final message to end it. I don’t think it will ever let itself to forget me.” Li said

@Silva

Edited by Arlin

“No history will probably forget me in fact I’m expecting it to. I was talking about healing if didn’t heal them Rashan’s mind would have shattered before he could end it and Solace wouldn’t have lived to see it come to pass. I’m more dangerous closing a wound then I ever am makeing one; I have killed and saved thousands by it and it won’t let me forget.”

@Silva

Edited by Arlin

Mac steped out of the corner, his conversation with Alum having been extremely productive. He hopefully had misled another person seeking the power of alleymatics, though that one was smart. He could possibly figure it out, even with the misinformation that was given to him. Oh well. He was retired, it didn't matter to him.

Stepping back into the shadows, he carefully made his way toward the location of the duel. Despite his confidence that no one would recognize him, there still were quite a few spiked people around. It wouldn't do to have them notice his presence. Nope, it wouldn't do at all.

He approached the duel as the musicians started playing. At least these guys have a good sense of drama. WHAT?!?!? WHY IS SOMEONE WEARING A SUIT! THATS MY THING GOSH DANG IT! He had instinctively drawn in the one power and begun weaving balefire when he stopped himself. Nope, cant wipe people from existence, thats a nono. They can't even be healed from that. Macthorstenson would not like that godmodding. Also, maybe I set a trend, with people wearing suits, yeah that's it. I started a trend. That's not someone competing with me trying to steal my thunder, no. Mac sat back and watched the duels progress, as one guy got clobbered. resisting the ever present urge to wipe this entire plane from existence.

At the nearby mime compound, the mimes mobilized, rushing to the Ghostblood ball to fix the fourth wall. When they arrived, Mac showed them the spot, and they proceeded to mime it being fixed.

Mack walked along the edge of the gardens, watching the duel carefully. He didn't care who won, or what the outcome was, but he wanted to be far away from Mac as he talked to Alum. It was never a good idea to be near him when he was teaching people things. Glancing over the crowd, he spotted Mac guiding a bunch of mimes to a hole in the fourth wall. Ok, so we are still alive, that's good. Mac caught his eye and gave a little nod. So we head to the alley now, ok. Mack watched Mac as he walked to a alley in between two buildings, and disappeared after crossing the threshold. Turning around, Mac walked to the edge of the garden, carefully pulling off his robe, and putting up his helmet. He triggered the Aon Ehe's on his palms and feet, and slowly rose into the sky, like a rocket taking off. I need to fix these, the accelerations too slow. 

Mac's Alley

Flying through the sky, Mack located the two buildings sitting in the deserted wasteland of the alleyverse. One was some sort of restaurant, the other a inn. They got around 2 or three customers a year because they were literally in the middle of nowhere. Placed to create an alley far enough away that no one knew about it, and that you couldn't reach it with the other alleys, even with their space warping powers, unless you were Mac and could use alleymatics.

Lowering himself softly to the ground, he walked through the dust until he reached the short alley in between the two buildings. As soon as he entered it, the sky became dark, and the alley grew wider and longer. Doubling, no tripling in size. This was Mac's base of operations. Where he sat around and did nothing for most of his days, and it showed. It was less of an alley, and more of a luxury penthouse. There was a Bar, a Pool, a lot of couches and tons of other luxuries that Mack had no idea how Mac had gotten. Mac himself was talking to the bartender, about eggnog shipments or something. Turning to face Mack he greeted him.

"Hello Mack! Welcome to mi casa! Anyways, your apprentice Alum now has a head full of misinformation about alleymatics. I think I told 'em something about needing to be invested by voidus, though it didn't look like they are buying it. They are very smart, good catch." Mack breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody needed to know about alleymatics. The less people who had that power the better.

"Thats good. What have you heard about the plan?"

"No one knows about me, except for Alum but they don't know that I'm Mac. They only know about me as the Man in the cream Suit. So thats good. There was something said about an army approaching the Alleycity, but honestly I don't care if that place is destroyed. The DA will survive and thrive as always. They would need to wipe out the multiverse to make any noticeable setback to slow sales even slightly. Besides that, nothing much."

"So you brought me away from that party to say like three sentences. Really?"

"Yes." Mac said grinning.

"Screw you. Im not heading back there. Its like a 2 hour flight!" 

"Oh well, your loss. I'll meet you later." 

"Fine." Mack turned around and walked out of the alley, tapping his AonTia to take him to the Craftsmen base.

Mac turned around and grabbed his hat off of the hat rack, then using alleymatics, warped back to the party and sat in the stands to watch the duel progress.

Nogard walked through the crowd. People parted around him, as they always did. There was just something about him that told you to get out of his way. That suited Nogard just fine. He couldn't afford to stop-even for a moment. He shuddered to think what that would drive him to do. He doubted people would respond well  Although given the attitude to the duel that was taking place mere feet away, who knew? They might even cheer him on.

Mejin took a minute to think before responding. "There's always something more you don't know," she said finally. "Even something bad can have positive consequences. I wouldn't be surprised if the negatives you've caused have led to others saving. Never assumes you know the whole story - there's always more to it. And just think, you don't know if not trying to help would have resulted any better off. There's no use dwelling in the past."

@Arlin

1 hour ago, Gancho Libre said:

46 minutes ago, Life&Death said:

Night ( @PrinceDusty  ) started a duel with Arden (same narrator). Everybody is allowed to intervene, as long as they keep a certain distance. The rest was conversation. Nobody really intervened in a larger form yet, everybody is waiting a bit who will keep the upper hand/ how it will evolve.

Edited by Sorana

Mac groans and stands up. He stretches and walks around, bored. He thinks back to all the good times he had as a member of the DA. All the power and majesty that he had. Retirement was boring. No fun, no pizzazz. He needed to recapture that feel, the power of yelling an Order 42 and having it obeyed instantly. What could he do? AHA! He got it! 

What this place needed was an Order 77, those were always fun. There hadn't been one of those in 16 years!

Pulling out a spanreed, he sent a message to @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian,

"Hey, you wanna pull another order 77? This era needs a wedding."

1 hour ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Tena leaped onto her feet and pumped her fists in the air as one of the guys below fought back the other guy.

"Yeah! Keep doin' whatever it be ya doin!'" she yelled enthusiastically.

I think we will be doing lopen’s daughter and Mahz. It will take a little bit more setting up though, so expect the detailing to happen in about a page or two  

8 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

WHAT?!?!? WHY IS SOMEONE WEARING A SUIT! THATS MY THING GOSH DANG IT! 

Noted. but it's a formal ball, everyone who isn't wearing some edgy cloak thing is probably wearing a suit

i think

dunno what fashion is going through at the moment

ANYway I'm back I have no idea what's going on but yes the wedding can happen right after the duel which will end quickly

Night battled the cremling-like Chalklings with his Shardhammer, using Abrasion to nimbly dance out of their way as Arden shot additional Lines of Vigor. Unfortunately for Arden, Chalklings burned under the force of Night's Division- though it took much longer than Night would have liked.

He's stalling for time, Night realized. I KNEW he was talking to someone inside!

Ten minutes later, Night destroyed one final chalkling as Arden was scribbling another. Arden looked up as Night's Shardblade came swinging towards his neck. He yelped and rolled to the side. "I yield!" Night's blade cut the cobblestone, and it disappeared. Night thanked Sain, his spren.

Night glared at Arden. He was done dealing with all the questions surrounding this man. "Leave."

Arden smiled a sick grin and left. The musicians applauded, but most seemed to be focused on a different topic. Night was okay with that- there was too much focus on him, more than any Ghostblood should have. 

"So, I heard something about a wedding."

Just now, PrinceDusty said:

Current plan is getting lopens daughter to marry Mazh. TFA will officiate. The DAWD will be bringing in the decorations and can set up the ball.
Unfortunately Lopen isn't on very much, but hopefully he will be able to make this happen. He's probably asleep right now.