The Ghostblood Ball

PrinceDusty

2 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

"Hello," Rilu replied, simply. After everything had been fixed, he had been about to take out his book. It would have to wait, though. Again. 

no books for you, n e r d xP

"Hi, I'm Night, Ghostblood Representative. Sorry about everything that happened. You're with TUBA, correct?" Night assumed.

Althea let her weapon disappear and looked around. Despite the attack, almost nobody had left. Only a few looked a bit shaken, but that was expected.

She walked over to the side and grabbed some food and something to drink and then leaned against the wall, observing.

sorry for the delay. School & stuff happened

"When you are ready, sir, you are welcome to join me in a private room where we may discuss business" Devaan gave a short bow before steadily walking to the waiting room, he was glad the monster was dealt with quickly, he didn't want to get his hands dirty while posing as a simple steward. He shot a look at the underlings hidden around the training room and for an instant they say him glow white. They immediately withdrew.

Ioc panted. That fight had been awesome.

It looked around, trying to remember what it had been doing before the disturbance.

But Riathor was nowhere in sight.

~~~~~~

Riathor gasped, bursting into an empty private room and locking the door. He did not need to talk to Ioc right now.

But, of course, what's a locked door to someone who can teleport?

~~~~~

Ioc teleported into the locked room. "BOO!" it yelled.

"AHH" Riathor yelled.

"HAHAHA!!" Ioc yelled.

"WHY??" Riathor yelled.

Ioc composed itself. "I just need to ask you a question. I'm going to go after a certain volleyball, and I'd like your help,"

~~~~~~

Riathor frowned. "A volley-whonow? And no, I don't,"

~~~~~~

|Ioc shrugged. "Fine," it said, turning. "I mean it'll be pretty fun,"

There was no answer.

~~~~~~

Riathor made no answer.

~~~~~~~

"Fine," Ioc said, "Here I go,"

~~~~~~

Riathor made no answer.

~~~~~

"I'm about to disappear away forever..."

~~~~~

"..."

~~~~~~~~

And Ioc left.

Nogard glared at the server as he walked away. No apple juice! How could they not have apple juice!? He sighed and turned towards his Rosharan fruity wine, which was all they had. He sighed. Oh well. He shot a brief burst of Stormlight into the glass, Soulcasting it into apple juice. He sipped it as he wandered over to the host to express his disappointment that they would leave out such an essential beverage.

Althea finished eating and then waved an Underling over. She scribbled a note and then told the woman to hand it over.
Afterwards she looked around for someone to talk to.

=======================================

@Life&Death

An Underling walked over and hands Mr Amber a note. It says:

Spoiler

The noticeboard says you need a Lightweaver or an Elsecaller at the Waystop. If that's still the case, contact me whenever it pleases you. I am the later - and I owe you one.

Edited by Sorana

23 hours ago, Cyanic said:

So, as I said with business," he begun, having just disappeared the chocolate, "I am a ...man?" he paused, "... a sapient, that deals in information. and I'd thought to come to speak with you as you seem interesting and I believe you have much information on various topics that you can trade me, but before that as a sample to entice your patronage, sir, you may ask me any question regarding anything, of yourself, of the world. If I'm unable to answer, you may ask another one," he said all this with a smile in his voice and a polite tone, as his face couldn't be seen.

“I accept. I am a collector of sorts, of information and interesting trinkets. My question is this. Who is the person with most experience in modifying spirit webs? I understand that it is a difficult question, but it is the one I need answered the most.” @Cyanic

Nodding to Devaan Mr Amber replied. “I will be right with you sir.” @Nohadon

An underling came up to Mr Maber and handed him a note. He read it quickly and smiled softly with satisfaction, before tucking it into his suit and refacing the strange man. @Sorana

@Life&Death

"That's understandable," Cenet nodded, "excuse me for a moment." Experience should be a static truth, so Highcalling Knowledge should work. He Highcalled, tapping the cane quietly on the ground. Didn't work, experience was not a static truth, which made sense, "I apologize, but I cannot gather that information unless it is told to me, and I have not been told yet. Would you like to ask another question, then?" he asked, 'looking' at the other man.

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

So if It kills the last rope... what happens?

All the Breath would go back to the Spiritual Realm, since there would be no ropes to pass it to.

It didn’t kill the last one, though. The last one is that tenth one I said escaped. It’s killed the one strangling the cane, which I didn’t know was alive, but would be the second-last.

The spiders started un-sticking the young man, and he stopped singing. When he was finally free, the spiders climbed into hiding on the web/buffer suit. He strode over to the root beer bar and started chugging the different types so that he could rate the carbonation levels of the root beer through belching.

Mejin eyed the other woman standing to the side. The way she seemed at ease handing an underling a note, led her to believe she was a Ghostblood. But she was one with a similar idea of the safest places in the room, so Mejin figured she couldn't be that bad. 

"Hello," Mejin said, coming over to her. "You wouldn't happen to know anything more about that attack a few minutes ago, would you?" It was a rather blunt way to start a conversation, but it typically worked.

@Sorana

A door opens, and a young woman in her early twenties slips in. She has long strawberry blonde hair, emerald green eyes and a haunted look to her. After slipping in, the young woman finds a good spot in the shadows to watch as events unfold in this place. She was lucky to be here, anyways; she wouldn't have found out about the ball if a mysterious benefactor hadn't tipped her off.