The Ghostblood Ball

PrinceDusty

Tena slowed down to a stop when Mace started his antics, and was honestly hoping that he wouldn’t find a way to bury her in a drift of snow, because the first time had been quite enough. She watched the building as Mace pretended to crash toy cars into it, and noted that cracks were appearing in the walls and ceiling. 

“Oh boy,” she muttered.

4 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Tena slowed down to a stop when Mace started his antics, and was honestly hoping that he wouldn’t find a way to bury her in a drift of snow, because the first time had been quite enough. She watched the building as Mace pretended to crash toy cars into it, and noted that cracks were appearing in the walls and ceiling. 

“Oh boy,” she muttered.

I think Klasten isn't Mace, but Archer's other (new) character.

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

No, he’s reaching out with his mind to locate rocks to bombard this place with.

the idea is once he finds rocks that will withstand re entry in large enough chunks to do damage, he uses alleymatics to warp them into the sky above the mansion. They fall and cause a big explosion  

Althea took a deep breath and inhaled some more stormlight, realizing that her reserves were running low. She was careful to leave a few spheres for an emergency exit, she would have to make do with what she had. Then she took a few steps towards Mac, but was carefull not to stray too far from Night. Looking upwards, she saw first cracks in the ceiling and suppressed a sigh. The curtains were still aflame and it was only a matter of time until the stone was hot enough to start bursting, until most of the wooden beams had caught fire. Already the air was hot, slowly getting difficult to breathe. Combine that with the cracks in the ceiling - the building was already lost.
“Mac.”
she called over to him.
“Why do you want to destroy the building? What do you gain from it? Why is it worth all of this?”
she made gesture including the room, the debris lying around and also those that were still left. Which thankfully weren’t that many anymore
“Can’t you just leave and we leave as well? Then we can make sure, that nobody is left behind, as is our duty as original hosts of the ball.”

@MacThorstenson

"Honestly I don't really have a motivation besides the fact that I want to. I mean you could say something about wanting to inspire fear and terror in people. Show the power of the DA yadda yadda yadda, but honestly I just want to destroy it. Also, I've never used orbital bombardment before, so I want to do this. You all can search this place for people though." He returned to concentrating, and prepped the portals.

@Sorana

Edited by MacThorstenson

KoTiel saw Mac leave. "It was... interesting meeting you," they told the girl, "But I think it's better if I leave too." "Now, I wonder how he got those boulders up there," They mumbled to themselves while stepping through the gateway.

It would have been fine for me, you wouldn't have needed to edit.

Althea nodded. It didn't really matter anymore. The manison already was beyond repair. If he wanted to throw something on it, at least that meant they could rebuilt directly, without the need to rip the old one down.

She turned around and hasted through the manison, ensuring that everybody had left. Sending those away, that were still hiding somewhere into safety.

Then she went back to Night and reached out for Shadesmar again, intending to elsecall them away as soon as neccessary. It had been important for Night to leave last, so they would wait until the last moment.

@MacThorstenson

Mac watched her move around moving people out. He thought for a moment, and warped the dozens of bolder into the sky. "You have about an hour until the rocks hit the ground. I would suggest leaving before then. It should completely destroy this and the surrounding area." He turned around and left. Dismissing the air shields that kept debris from falling to the ground. 

@Sorana

Dwig tossed a tinfoil ball up in the air, scooped up his Guardian then Pushed down on the tinfoil ball, launching into the air. As soon as he reached the apex of his Push, he stopped Pushing, shooting higher and higher into the air. A rift opened then, and Fate's Purpose came sailing out, lowering to about 20 feet above the ground, dropping several rope ladders. People began to run for the ship, climbing up the ladders. Dwig came fluttering back down and landed on the deck. 

Fate's Purpose took off, carrying the rest of the corrupted Ghostbloods. On the stern of the ship, Dwig put on a Santa hat "MERRY BALLMIS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT." he shouted, dumping bags of coupons for 25% off quarterstaves at Metallurgy and Investiture. 

Edited by Dwig Jigdens

Anna waited for the small creature to reply, but it remained tight-lipped about the issue. The young woman sighed, then stuffed the creature into her coat pocket without a word. She then began to depart, as it seemed nothing particularly interesting was going on, besides a bunch of fops giving her job offers.

Vaisin appeared back in the Physical Realm. The Ball was in tatters. Of course it was. He was just looking around as he heard a growling emerge from behind him.

Lusk grabbed Vaisin’s shoulder and tightened his grip. “I told you to not let things get of hand, didn’t I?”

“Yes sir.”

“But while I’m gone, this whole place got destroyed, is that right?”

“Yes sir.” Vaisin’s voice trembled.

“Good, now go! I was watching reruns of the Wiggles earlier, but I guess I never got that opportunity because you messed it up!”

And Vaisin ran off. He felt bad. He had to prove himself to Lusk, to show he wasn’t the cowardly hot everyone thought he was.

He looked towards Mac. Yes, if Vaisin could take him down, he would be hailed as a hero.

Vaisin took off, yelling and charging at Mac with his bare hands. 

Feel free to kill him or worse :P 

38 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Vaisin appeared back in the Physical Realm. The Ball was in tatters. Of course it was. He was just looking around as he heard a growling emerge from behind him.

Lusk grabbed Vaisin’s shoulder and tightened his grip. “I told you to not let things get of hand, didn’t I?”

“Yes sir.”

“But while I’m gone, this whole place got destroyed, is that right?”

“Yes sir.” Vaisin’s voice trembled.

“Good, now go! I was watching reruns of the Wiggles earlier, but I guess I never got that opportunity because you messed it up!”

And Vaisin ran off. He felt bad. He had to prove himself to Lusk, to show he wasn’t the cowardly hot everyone thought he was.

He looked towards Mac. Yes, if Vaisin could take him down, he would be hailed as a hero.

Vaisin took off, yelling and charging at Mac with his bare hands. 

Macs gone. But he was waiting outside.

Mac turned as he left the ball, was that, someone attacking him, with his bare hands? Huh. There was no end to stupidity. He summoned a weave of balefire, and promptly earased him from existence. 

Mac warped himself about an hour away, to watch the meteors fall. 

He stood, as a shower of meteors smashed through the top of the ball, casting up a cloud of dust, the rose into the air. When the dust settled, there was nothing. 

Cyanic, here’s an idea, characters killed by balefire aren’t allowed to appear in the afterlife thread you made, what do you think? It would mimic the affects of balefire in WoT where people who die by balefire have their thread cut out of the pattern, and have no hope for rebirth. 

@Cyanic