Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

On 8/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, Mandamon said:

Depending on how much I get done over the weekend, I may try to submit 1000 words on the revamped cyberpunk thing on the 22nd. I guess hold me a space and I'll let you know if I don't get finished.

Confirmed that I have Words To Submit.

14 hours ago, Robinski said:

Me too please, please.

I’ve got you! 

Full roster is: @kais, @shatteredsmooth, @Robinski, @Mandamon, and @hawkedup.

Given how quickly these slots seem to be filling lately, and that my world is shortly going to be consumed by my return trip home, perhaps I’d better be proactive and throw my hat in the ring for a slot for next Monday right now... 

Oh dear—I seem to have started something... 

16 hours ago, Robinski said:

:o:o:o

Awesome!

You didn’t think I’d forgotten, did you? Offer’s on the table now—you’re not getting out of this one that easily...

Edit: I am working to catch up on everybody's stuff. Bear with me, though, as it'll take some time.

Edited by Silk

9 minutes ago, Robinski said:

So this is the songs, right?

One of them, yes. (Which you, in fact, have already heard!) Still may or may not submit the in-progress one that I’ve been moaning about. Just need to convince myself that submitting what little I have will actually be useful. But there’ll be one for sure.

Considering how far off the beaten path this submission is going to be for most of you (it will be a first for me too, I’ve never tried submitting songs to any sort of critique group before—mostly I just play them in public and hope nobody throws fruit) one may be enough! ;) 

12 minutes ago, Silk said:

mostly I just play them in public and hope nobody throws fruit

:lol:  When life gives you lemons... No, no--I'm just joking, that was too good to pass up. Mrs. Robinski and I thoroughly enjoyed your concert at WorldCon, and I think the rest of the audience did too. I've had three or four of those songs pop into my head in the week since. (OMG, is it only a week since the RECon-ers shared that meal? :( )

(Why is there no single-tear-rolling-down-cheek-for-absent-friends emoji?)

10 hours ago, Robinski said:

:lol:  When life gives you lemons...

Keep playing, and hope they aren’t fermented! 

Especially after three weeks in Ireland, where I think I’ve had all the fermented things I can handle... 

Edit: just to recap before my life is swallowed by transatlantic flight for the next day or so, we currently have @shatteredsmooth, @Robinski, and me up for next Monday. Only two slots left already!

Edited by Silk