Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Sorry for the absence, some things kind of went sideways in the last few weeks. I'm going to get back into critiques (I'd really like to catch up, I missed doing this), but can I also have a slot for next monday? It's a little long, but I wanted some early feedback before I go too far. Sorry, I know its not entirely fair to ask to post when I've not been critiquing. I can wait if necessary.

2 hours ago, hawkedup said:

What's the big event, anyway?

https://dublin2019.com

Some of us are going to WorldCon in Dublin (Silk, Kais, Mandamon, Industrialist Dragon, Asmodemon and me) and will be meeting up to record a podcast about various topics around inclusivity within a broadly accessible writing group.

The meet-up has been christened RECon #1, because why wouldn't we?! :) 

10 minutes ago, Robinski said:

Some of us are going to WorldCon in Dublin (Silk, Kais, Mandamon, Industrialist Dragon, Asmodemon and me) and will be meeting up to record a podcast about various topics around inclusivity within a broadly accessible writing group.

Sounds awesome! Have fun! Looking forward to listening to the podcast :)

Sorry for the slow reply! I blame crappy bus wifi? But yes, sounds like we should give this Monday a miss. Many of us will probably not be doing much in the way of subbing or critiquing.

and yes, we are hosting “RECon 1” off of the back of Worldcon this year! In-person silliness, most of us are on panels, and we’re doing an “unofficial” podcast (RECast?) somewhere in the gaps.