Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

1 hour ago, Silk said:

Hey everyone, I'm going to be cross-country for a conference this weekend and will probably be checking the forums late if at all on Sunday, you may want to self-manage for this week :)

This sounds like a job for Assistant Second Trombone-man. "Don't worry, ma'am; we'll protect the forum in your absence." It'll be fine: there's no chance of a super villain taking advantage of our weakened state to launch a completely unexpected sneak attack...

"Have a great trip!"

Edited by Robinski

Pah, trust @Silk to take the week off and everything to go batsh1t crazy!!!!!!! :lol: (jokes!)

I think it's worth recapping after that flurry of activity.

Present status then: for Monday, 10th - @JWerner; @hawkedup; @Mandamon; @kais and @molah (yay!). Full house :D 

I'm looking forward to reading yours when it's ready, @Alderant :) 

2 hours ago, Alderant said:

@kais go ahead. @molah can have my spot, mine isnt going to be ready for monday. Had to go back to the drawing board (it was a test passage to see if I was on track, but a recent change I had to make effectively nullifies it, so...)

Oh, thank you! :)

On 2019-06-07 at 0:22 AM, Robinski said:

Pah, trust @Silk to take the week off and everything to go batsh1t crazy!!!!!!! :lol: (jokes!)

I think it's worth recapping after that flurry of activity.

Present status then: for Monday, 10th - @JWerner; @hawkedup; @Mandamon; @kais and @molah (yay!). Full house :D 

I'm looking forward to reading yours when it's ready, @Alderant :) 

Why do you think I took the week off? ;)

I was actually presenting a paper at a conference (and had a lovely conversation with Kelly Robson and A.M. Dellamonica) and I’m glad I mentioned that I might not be around, because my 11pm last night arrival home became an 11:30am this morning arrival. With a bonus almost midnight last night arrival in a city I had. Ot planned to be stranded in.

44 minutes ago, The Kraken's Daughter said:

@Silk Congrats on getting the chance to present at a conference! If Kelly Robson and A.M. Dellamonica were there, I'm guessing it was a literature/literary conference?

Thank you!

Yeah, a literature/literature studies conference: The Academic Conference on Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy. At each event they have one author keynote and one academic keynote--Robson gave the keynote and Dellamonica came to hang out.