Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I also would like to submit on Monday, 6th May, please. It's a short you've seen before, but I'd like to work something up some more to submit to GSFWC, and I want to work it fairly hard so it's as good as I can make in order not to get mauled too badly!! (I hope.)

4 hours ago, Mandamon said:

Yep, me too for Monday. Getting closer to the end of this thing!

I'm soooo not looking forward to when I start posting mine again. I'm worried I'm going to be taking a weekly slot for over a year.

1 hour ago, Alderant said:

I'm soooo not looking forward to when I start posting mine again. I'm worried I'm going to be taking a weekly slot for over a year.

Don't worry about it. I've taken a slot for 3-4 months more than once.

1 hour ago, Alderant said:

:blink: 

If the slots are free, there are now rules. The challenge is on you to keep people reading :D 

On 5/10/2019 at 9:59 AM, Alderant said:

Yep, if the slots are free it's anyone's game. :) Looks like our roster is pretty much the same this week: @shatteredsmooth, @Robinski, @Mandamon and @kais. Anyone for the last slot?

I'm hoping to still get my story in today, but after making changes to part one, I started making changes to part 2 and made a big mess, and every time I think I have time work on it, something happens...

I'm sure I'll get the content changes done today, as long as there are no other family members or neighbors get injured today (both my parents and a neighbor have had hand or wrist injuries in the past week. It is like there is a curse going around). Whether or not there is time to proof read today will determine whether I am on time or not. I'm assuming you'd rather have it a day late than on time but not proof read. 

Hi all. So, first off, apologies for sending my bit in early. Second of all, even more apologies, but I'm going to have to resubmit it tomorrow because I found a continuity error that I had to edit out. I'm still not quite sure how the submission process works, but if you have all received my bit already and are bothered by such egregious, damning errors like a character being described as hairless and then suddenly having hair, I would refrain from reading it. 

Edited by JWerner