Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

On 20/05/2018 at 5:52 PM, Silk said:

I think you're good. I see four: @Jorville, @Mandamon, @kais, and @Robinski.

What day is it? Have I submitted this week? Sorry, I'm horribly out of tune with the routine, and I owe you guys some critiques. #iblamemandamon ...for writing such an excellent novella that I just critiqued that for a week and nothing else. That and the fact that I am on holiday, and doing lots of fun stuff, of which writing is only an occasional part...

24 minutes ago, Robinski said:

#iblamemandamon

Yeah...sorry about that...and thanks a bunch for all the edits! I'm going to start incorporating those today.

Annnd...I guess since I'm in here, I'll put my name in for next week for the final section of Journey. I'll actually be on a cruise in Alaska (!) but I'll will do my darndest to get critiques submitted on time with probably terrible internet.

Ahh! Sorry for the delayed response, everyone. I was away at a big band event and we don't usually play shows on Sunday, nor in the middle of the day, and it's got me all confused. (Doesn't take much...)

Anyway, it looks to me like we've got a full house for Monday: @shatteredsmooth, @Mandamon, @Jorville, @AviatrixAway, and @kais.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:00 AM, Jorville said:

I would like to submit as well, but that's 3 in a row for me, so I will bow out if someone else needs room.

So, things have changed a bit for me. My mom passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday after I posted this. So, it follows that I probably wont be able to contribute adequately. Thus I will now out of this Monday's sub. I thank you guys for all the help so far and I will be back in a week or two after everything has settled down.

3 hours ago, Jorville said:

So, things have changed a bit for me. My mom passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday after I posted this. So, it follows that I probably wont be able to contribute adequately. Thus I will now out of this Monday's sub. I thank you guys for all the help so far and I will be back in a week or two after everything has settled down.

So sorry to hear that, Jorville. My thoughts are with you, and I hope that you've got the support you need to help you through what must be a really difficult time (I'm sure you do). We will be here to welcome you back when the time is right for you.

On 31/05/2018 at 4:01 AM, Jorville said:

My mom passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday after I posted this. So, it follows that I probably wont be able to contribute adequately. Thus I will now out of this Monday's sub. I thank you guys for all the help so far and I will be back in a week or two after everything has settled down.

I hope you get a nice big thunder storm. I remember that was good for me.