Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Gah, should have posted last night, apologies. So, this week I do believe we have @Majestic Fox; @MistbornAlpaca; @Mandamon; @Robinski; and @kais.

@LarkinTyvell you are most welcome here, and we look forward to reading your submissions soon! These submitters all are in the process of submitting ongoing projects, but if you are willing to dive in a 'have a go' this week, I for one would happily return the favour next week :) 

Thanks Robinski, sorry for not being super clear earlier in the week all. Yes, I did remove myself from the running this week. Things got a little hectic in regular day to day life and I think I want to just get adjusted to being part of the group for a week or two before I submit. I'm looking forward to reading through what you guys have submitted this week and hope to be able to get some thoughts out in a timely manner for you! :lol:

I'll be happy to submit something. By this point I am trying to write enough to have a chapter to submit, but it's good motivation for me, even if the material is perhaps a bit rougher than I would have liked. So, yes, please; but it will be tomorrow, methinks. Hope that is okay.