Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Looks like just me and @neongrey for the 28th.

Any newbies lurking out there, waiting for a response from @Silk, please PM me!

@Chaos we desperately need a mod for this board. Help? Maybe @Mandamon or @Robinski could report this post so someone will see it? I've tagged mods and PMed them but I'm not getting any response.

36 minutes ago, kaisa said:

Looks like just me and @neongrey for the 28th.

Any newbies lurking out there, waiting for a response from @Silk, please PM me!

@Chaos we desperately need a mod for this board. Help? Maybe @Mandamon or @Robinski could report this post so someone will see it? I've tagged mods and PMed them but I'm not getting any response.

I'm really busy. I'm sorry. More to come later.

17 hours ago, neongrey said:

Can't wait to see what sort of fights I start this week, hahaha. But this is a fun one, I think. It has an action scene!

Hey, I take a break from critiquing and now you start with the action scenes? I demand a recount!  ;)

I think at the rate I'm going I think I can finish for Monday. And this has problems and I'm going to need opinions to figure out how to go about cutting this down. So put me down for the fifth, tentatively.

e: woo, finished. LAWYER FIGHT

Edited by neongrey

Let's see, I'd like to get in for the 12th while this last chapter's still relatively fresh. Just spot mods to one scene but I think it cleans it up immensely. Might squeeze in 7 too, it's real short, i just need to clean up the 'mysterious people talking mysteriously' vibe I think it's still got before I show it off.