Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I left the date of this weeks submission the same as last week's on accident. Teach me to copy/paste and try to shave naught but a few seconds.

Let me know if this messed something up, or if I need to resubmit =P

You should be able to edit that if you edit your post then click on 'Use Full Editor'. I had to change the tags on one of mine and it worked. I didn't change the title, but I figure it probably lets you do that too.

You should be able to edit that if you edit your post then click on 'Use Full Editor'. I had to change the tags on one of mine and it worked. I didn't change the title, but I figure it probably lets you do that too.

Oh, I mean when I sent the email off. I caught it before I posted here.

That's supersoup, Mandamon, and Robinski so far. While they're all fighting over the Mantle of Lowest Priority, anyone else for this upcoming Monday?

PS: Robininski, how was vacation?

Edited by Silk

PS: Robinski, how was vacation?

An absolute joy, thank you. Paris was at it's beautiful best (we are regular visitors). Weather was stunning - hot and sunny - apart from a cloud burst on the last full day, which we were caught out in - quite refreshing actually.

We went to Musee De L'Orangerie, which was built for Monet's largest waterlily *paintings to be displayed in-the-round, also Musee du Monyane Age (middle ages), which was very interesting, built on top of Roman Baths. Walked the Seine quite a bit, also the Ile Saint-Louis (the one that doesn't have Notre Dame on it).

Great hotel too - Atmospheres in the student quarter if anyone is ever looking for accommodation there - great cafes, restaurants, books shops, comics, music and cinemas. Back yesterday and missing it already!!

Edited by Robinski