Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Hey, Daddy Warpig, when is posted that lol, I meant that it's very quiet (forums are rubbish for irony).

I'm sure Silk will come on soon and say go ahead for Monday, as the perennial Mandamon is the only other person on the (starting) blocks. But if Silk doesn't message I'm sure you could go ahead.

: o )

So, I set up a Facebook page for Reading Excuses - I hope that's okay. It's public at the moment, but I could make it 'Members Only' so that people find their way to it only via this forum, I guess.

Are you guys on Facebook? The page is over here:

https://www.facebook.com/readingexcuses

Excellent. I'm a total newbie at setting up a Facebook page, so it's a bit of an experiment. Strangely, your likes don't seemed to be showing on the page, I don't know what that's about, maybe they will still come through. I'll query their Admin if they don't.

Have one like from someone, maybe it will generate another route to RE.

Okay, from RE perspective I've been sitting on my hands for too long, as if I can only do one thing at a time (pah!).

So, can I submit on Monday, please?

The material will be my first NaNo project from 2012, it's a novel called 'The Mathematical Bridge' - circa 64,000 words - but only 4,000 - 5,000 on Monday, of course!

Mandamon is familiar with the protagonist (if he remembers!), a certain Master Rutland Blacklake, who was the protag of my first project submitted to Reading Excuses, 'The Tontine Inn by the Shore', a novelette. This story is the sequel to that story, but I trust that it stands alone.

I'll go again, if I haven't worn out my welcome.

Looking forward to another of Rutland Blacklake's adventures! (I for some reason always think Blackadder when reading that name...)

Also just saw our ranks on 17th shard.  Does this mean I get to boss Robinski around?

Edited by Mandamon

Looking forward to another of Rutland Blacklake's adventures! (I for some reason always think Blackadder when reading that name...) - LOL, Rutland is more classically handsome in the Mr. Darcy mold - unlike Rowan Atkinson!

Also just saw our ranks on 17th shard.  Does this mean I get to boss Robinski around? - Your wish is my command, sir! <snaps off a salute>