Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I'd like to submit on Monday. It's a bit of a stand-alone curio, but I haven't submitted anything for feels like ages. It won't trouble the workload, it's only 150 words, the reason for which will be revealed... tomorrow!

(Unless I can't submit, in which case it won't.)

Go right ahead, looks like you're the only one.

And sorry for the delayed response--I started a new full-time position last week as well as accepting a contract for some copywriting so I'm a little more scattered than usual. >>;

Firstly, congrats on the job, Silk! Hope it works out. 

Secondly, I'd like to submit a prologue and chapter one this Sunday. I have finished my book and have decided to rewrite the first part, so it's all new content (but probably familiar). 

Thanks for the congratulations, guys!

So far so good--it's actually a temporary position, and to my disappointment is ending a few weeks earlier than expected, but for now I'm enjoying it, and it will make it a lot easier to get permanent positions at the same place in the future. :)

Mark and Mandamon, you're good to go--I highly doubt we'll go over quota for tomorrow.

Again, thanks. I'll certainly miss it when the position's up, but in  a way I don't mind--there are other departments at the same university that I'd probably be more interested in working in (and now have a better shot at), and I'm hoping to do some travelling in the next couple of years, so I don't necessarily need a permanent position just yet. Plus I do some monthly contract writing so I do have a bit of extra stability.

We'll see what happens!

• 2 weeks later...