Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I have in the past, but not recently, no--I kind of got out of the habit of writing fiction while finishing my MA. I have been picking away at planning a new novel, but right now I'm more focused on writing music than fiction.

Edited by Silk

I would like to release my slot for Monday if that is ok Silk. The piece I was going to submit is a bit old now and I am rethinking parts of my pantsing start. I am reading David Farland's Million Dollar Outlines and think I need to have at least some define parts the help guide the story in a more cohesive and satisfying way. I am not 100% sure that chapter as-is will make it into the final book so don't want to waste the slot.

Thank you. I'll submit something new when I've worked on this a bit more.

I'd like to sign up for Monday if that is still available. I have three short bits which I want to use as writing samples and could use critique on every aspect of the writing from grammar on up as want to polish these to as near a professional level as my skills allow. I'll put them in one document with a brief explanation if needed - though each should stand reasonably well on its own as a writing sample.

I would be glad for review of all three, or any individual piece as time time allows (assuming a slot is available). The chapters are 1500, 1000 and 700 words respectively so the total comes in at 3200.

Edited by stormweasel