Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Hey guys. I was wondering if any email(s) were sent out yet. I might have something to send out if we send it out by the end of day today. If that is the deadline than I can wait until next week. I also am curious to read some of the other stories that are being discussed. Thanks guys!

Are you not on the mailing list yet Raven? If you're not, email Silk, and she'll get you on it. Also, send me a personal message with your email address, and I will send you the two chapters I am currently workshopping.

Edited by recovering_cynic

Hey guys. I was wondering if any email(s) were sent out yet. I might have something to send out if we send it out by the end of day today. If that is the deadline than I can wait until next week. I also am curious to read some of the other stories that are being discussed. Thanks guys!

Wow, really sorry about that. I must have forgotten to add you to the list. Fixed now.

Whew. It's been a busy month, what with the computer troubles, school starting up again, and me getting extra duties at my job... I haven't written as much as I'd like. I was hoping to get Jhuz's storyline done by the end of september, but now I'm shooting to get it done before November so I have time for NanoWrimo.

Anyways. I'd like to submit for next monday (the 10th).

The rules are here for now until I get a chance to move them over. (It's a long weekend this weekend, so maybe? Hopefully? Things keep exploding in my face.) The board has changed servers since those were written and I'd like to reorganize them in a way that makes a bit more sense before posting them here (which is why I haven't done so yet), but the actual content is still accurate.

So, if you're still interested after you've read those, PM me your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list. You're welcome to submit this Monday if you like--just let me know if that's the case--but you don't have to submit right away if you'd rather just wait and do a few critiques first. Completely up to you.

Edited by Silk

Have a good trip, Asmodemon!

Redbeardraven: Go ahead and submit it all at once. The 4k rule is mostly a guideline, and in my experience, people prefer getting longer submissions all at once anyway, rather than split up.

Sorry I've been AWOL, folks. Aside from it being a generally crazy week (grading assignments, hooray) there was an Internet outage in my area recently.

Edited by Silk