Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I've submitted more than 1/3 of my novel and the comments are all about the same so I'm going to take what I've got and use it to rewrite book two. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read and comment. I really appreciate everyone's help! I've saved all the comments so I can review them again as I rewrite. I'm currently working hard on book one and may have you all help me with it. I'll let you know.

Thanks again! 

Cathy

12 hours ago, jamesbondsmith said:

Are there any spots left for this week? I'm currently smashing out a first draft piece for a short story comp (months away, so waiting a week isn't a problem)

5 hours ago, Ace of Hearts said:

I'll have a slot for this week, please!

Sorry for the late reply! You’re both good to go.

Doing my call for submissions a little early... because on Sunday I'm heading for the Writing Excuses retreat! So my activity will be a little spotty. 

Although I'm not looking forward to hours of airplanes and layovers, I plan to make good use of the time and turn you all into my entertainment catch up on submissions during the trip out. 

So, any takers for this upcoming week? 

• 2 weeks later...