Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Shard is doing the thing where it won't let me tag everyone, so today's confirmation of the roster will be a multiquoting disaster. I did have to do some juggling this time as it's a busy week! Submitting we have: Ginger Reckoning, Yuliya, kais, Flowergirl, and Cathy Lim.

On 2/17/2023 at 6:44 AM, ginger_reckoning said:

I would also like a spot this week please!

On 2/17/2023 at 7:48 AM, Yuliya said:

Me too, if possible!

15 hours ago, kais said:

I'd like a slot for Monday if there's one. Finally have time to submit again.

3 hours ago, FlowerGirl said:

If there's space, I'd like to submit as well.

Plus @Cathy Lim,who DMed me so I can't quote her but also can't tag her here, because Shard is so helpful :rolleyes:

On 2/11/2023 at 7:40 AM, Ace of Hearts said:

I'll take a slot for this Monday if there's room, please! Though if we end up being full I don't mind sitting a week out.

I singled you out this time because I think you're the only one who hasn't missed a week in the last few weeks. I'll aim to have you in next time! (But remind me, because I have a brain like a goldfish these days.)

Edited by Silk

I am traveling to California this week for a funeral so I will have to bow out for this week and next week. I'll try to catch up with your stories when I return! Thanks for all of your thoughts so far. I think my draft may be too rough though. Maybe I need to rewrite it first, but I do need to know what to keep and what to toss. What do you all think- should I submit the rest of it and use your thoughts for the rewrite or just wait till I rewrite it? Is this rough draft super annoying and unreadable or are you ok reading it? Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

It looks like we're three so far with @Ace of Hearts, @ginger_reckoning, and @Yuliya up.

11 hours ago, Cathy Lim said:

Just starting to look at this draft and cringe a bit- ha ha! 

Going to second what Yuliya said: your draft is not too rough if the comments are helpful to you. If you think it would be more helpful to take the comments you've got and revise a first draft then come back, nothing wrong with that, of course! But if submitting your first draft if still helpful, then just keep going with it.

3 hours ago, ginger_reckoning said:

Would it be possible to submit something on Wednesday? 

It looks like it's going to be a quiet week, so this time around I think that's fine.

2 hours ago, Yuliya said:

I would like to submit tomorrow, if this is not too late of a notice. 

Sounds good.