Silk

Email List and Submission Dates

3,336 posts in this topic

I'll have a slot for this Monday, please! 

I just finished up the first draft of my latest book, so...I guess I'd like a space for Monday!

I'd love to take a spot for the 31st!

If there is a spot left I'd like to submit on the 31st as well

Three submitters so far: @C_Vallion, @Mandamon, and @kais (sorry, Shard is doing the thing where it won't let me tag you) for Monday so far.

I'll also have a spot for the 31st as well if there's room! I notice that we have new readers so if they wanted to submit something and it would put us over 5 I'd be happy to sit out. 

1 hour ago, Ace of Hearts said:

I'll also have a spot for the 31st as well if there's room! I notice that we have new readers so if they wanted to submit something and it would put us over 5 I'd be happy to sit out. 

For me I think I’ll sit out on submissions this week and do some more critique. Thanks though!

I have something I'd like to submit, if that is okay. A chapter from one of my many books in progress. 

I'd also like to submit chapter 3 next Monday! I'll have to break up the other chapters, but this one is 5300 words, so just a little over. Anyone mind if I submit the whole thing?

I don't mind a little over, @Mandamon

And @Silk I'd like a Monday slot as well I think

So we have @shatteredsmooth, @Mandamon (no complaints re being a little over from me), @kais so far for Monday. Am I missing anyone?

Edited by Silk

I'll pass on this week, but would like to claim a spot for the 14th if possible.

7 hours ago, Ace of Hearts said:

I'd also like a slot, please! 

You got it!

6 hours ago, C_Vallion said:

I'll pass on this week, but would like to claim a spot for the 14th if possible.

Probably fine (gotta start hedging again now that things are getting busier!), poke me next week if I forget.

I'd love a spot next week for the first half of chapter 4, in which Things Will Happen.

I would also like a spot for next week for my next two chapters. 2 and 3 combine are under 5K. Lately I've been liking short chapters.

Seems pretty quiet here lately, but I'd like to submit the second half of chapter 4 on Monday the 21st

I'd like a spot too--I have one more short chapter from community magic that I want to submit before I pause to revise. 

Mind if I submit a revised version of my Prologue/Chapter 1 from the fall? Curious to see if the changes I made since then fix some of the pacing issues through the middle.