Silk

Email List and Submission Dates

3,163 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 5:46 PM, C_Vallion said:

Hooray! Company in submitting! 
I have to admit, I've missed doing critiques for other people during this stretch :) 

:) Usually the forum goes quiet through November/December and picks up again towards the end of December and the new year. Looks like we're right on track ;)

Who do we have up for this week?

(Planning on getting some critiques out myself soon!)

Tentatively me.

I'm going to revise a book while I'm on semester break, and cannot decide which one...have it down to three options. So submitting one and seeing how I react to the feedback is a good way to know if I'm ready to revise it or not. 

8 hours ago, shatteredsmooth said:

Tentatively me.

I'm going to revise a book while I'm on semester break, and cannot decide which one...have it down to three options. So submitting one and seeing how I react to the feedback is a good way to know if I'm ready to revise it or not. 

Sounds good!

Any other takers?

I have a revision of the train story if it's okay to go a little over the word count and have a spot for next week. After I added the things people said were missing, it came to 5480 words. 

Edited by shatteredsmooth

21 hours ago, shatteredsmooth said:

I have a revision of the train story if it's okay to go a little over the word count and have a spot for next week. After I added the things people said were missing, it came to 5480 words. 

I'm fine with a slightly longer chapter. 

I'll probably be out for another week (traveling this weekend, and it's always hard to say whether that will mean lots of writing time or no writing time). I'd like a spot for the 10th, thought, @Silk

On 12/30/2021 at 7:27 PM, shatteredsmooth said:

Sounds like you're good to go... quiet so far and your last sub was way short anyway.

So far we have @shatteredsmooth for this week and @C_Vallion for the 10th. Any other takers for this week?

Wanted to check in to confirm my spot for tomorrow :)

I'd also like a spot for tomorrow!

20 hours ago, C_Vallion said:

Wanted to check in to confirm my spot for tomorrow :)

Sorry, I meant to confirm yesterday! You (and @shatteredsmooth I believe) are good to go.

19 hours ago, Ace of Hearts said:

I'd also like a spot for tomorrow!

Also good to go!

Can I have a spot for tomorrow?

Sorry for the late request. My usually typing space has been overrun by a house project, so I've barely looked at my computer for two days. 

5 hours ago, C_Vallion said:

Can I have a spot for tomorrow?

Sorry for the late request. My usually typing space has been overrun by a house project, so I've barely looked at my computer for two days. 

Yes, you're good to go. Any other takers?

And I won't worry as much about my late check of the forums today... apparently I've lost all ability to tell what day it is :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Silk said:

Yes, you're good to go. Any other takers?

And I won't worry as much about my late check of the forums today... apparently I've lost all ability to tell what day it is :rolleyes:

That's alright. What is time anyway these days?