Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

1 hour ago, RedBlue said:

Am I the only one with a slot for Monday? Or have I gone and posted in the wrong place / at the wrong time? *looks around awkwardly*

You're fine. I guess just coincidentally nobody else has requested a slot. Normally Silk will confirm the slots but she has to take this week off. 

I was on the fence about submitting something for next week but since it looks like you're the only one else I might as well throw something out there and keep you company. :) 

@Robinski can you confirm that RedBlue is good to go for tomorrow? I'll also take a slot if it isn't too last-minute (but I understand if it is).

2 hours ago, RedBlue said:

Am I the only one with a slot for Monday? Or have I gone and posted in the wrong place / at the wrong time? *looks around awkwardly*

Hah. Yep, you're in the right place.  Just a quiet week.  

Now I wish I'd hurried up to finish my short story edits earlier.  Oh well. 

2 hours ago, Ace of Hearts said:

@Robinski can you confirm that RedBlue is good to go for tomorrow? I'll also take a slot if it isn't too last-minute (but I understand if it is).

He's probably already asleep because it's a lot later in in his time zone, so he probably won't see this until the morning. 

1 hour ago, shatteredsmooth said:

He's probably already asleep because it's a lot later in in his time zone, so he probably won't see this until the morning. 

Yeah I realized this after I posted. Idk if others disagree but I'd say @RedBlue you're good to go if you want to send your submission out tonight and you can touch base with us tomorrow if there's any confusion. Or if it's easier I don't think people will be annoyed if you just send it out tomorrow. 

Sorry @everyone!

@RedBlue, please go ahead and submit if you haven't already.

The clocks changed here and it threw me for a loop. That, and I was out in my garden tying a (small) marquee in the wind and rain when I would otherwise have been online!!

I only had one job to do...:rolleyes: 

7 hours ago, Robinski said:

Sorry @everyone!

@RedBlue, please go ahead and submit if you haven't already.

The clocks changed here and it threw me for a loop. That, and I was out in my garden tying a (small) marquee in the wind and rain when I would otherwise have been online!!

I only had one job to do...:rolleyes: 

Thanks for the clarification! Could I also have a last-minute slot since there's only one sub right now? I understand if it's too late but I thought I'd ask.

Hi CV.

On that basis (a) that there are only two other subs this week; (b) that splitting a short story would tend to be frustrating for the reader; and (c) splitting over two weeks would tend to defeat one of the main purposes of making it shorter, please do go ahead and submit :) 

For newer members, we don't like to make a habit of breaching the word limit but, sometimes, there are goods reasons to do so.

Edited by Robinski