Silk

Email List and Submission Dates

2,910 posts in this topic

Can I have a spot for my revised prologue on the 11th? It's at 4,600 words now (far less debris and vague allusion, far more character)

And if there seems to be space for a double submission, I'd love to add in Chapter 1 (3900 words now, but I'm hoping to trim it down a little more this weekend).  

I know double submissions aren't too common, and it's not a problem if you'd suggest holding off, but I figured it was worth asking and seeing where the submission count ends up for the week.  Trying to get as much writing/revising as I can in before my coaching season starts up next week.

1 hour ago, C_Vallion said:

Can I have a spot for my revised prologue on the 11th? It's at 4,600 words now (far less debris and vague allusion, far more character)

And if there seems to be space for a double submission, I'd love to add in Chapter 1 (3900 words now, but I'm hoping to trim it down a little more this weekend).  

I know double submissions aren't too common, and it's not a problem if you'd suggest holding off, but I figured it was worth asking and seeing where the submission count ends up for the week.  Trying to get as much writing/revising as I can in before my coaching season starts up next week.

Correct, we don't usually do double submissions and generally only make exceptions to this for external professional deadlines. However, you can certainly a plan for a regular spot on the 11th.

May I have a slot for next week as well? 

2 hours ago, Silk said:

Correct, we don't usually do double submissions and generally only make exceptions to this for external professional deadlines. However, you can certainly a plan for a regular spot on the 11th.

Sounds good. Thanks! :) 

May I please have a slot for Monday, January 11th?

Would it be possible to get a slot for Monday? 

If it fills up I can back out and go next week. 

May I please have a slot for Monday, January 18th?