Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

20 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Question: I send my email to the group address this morning but haven’t gotten it in my email yet- 3 hours later. I haven’t gotten a failure to deliver notice either. Do I get a copy of the email in my inbox or am I just being impatient?

I got yours too.

We don't get a confirmation or copy of the email. 

20 hours ago, Robinski said:

Hmm, I always get my own email back again th-2.jpeg.7d17d91375c3ccb4f5f3f064e8aeedd7.jpeg

I think that's because you actually have two emails on the list...

@Valerie I got yours as well - I can confirm that I got all the subs this week if anyone else is wondering.

12 hours ago, ginger_reckoning said:

Where I come from, we call that "editing" :-) 

Hah, well, I go waaaay easier on myself editing than I do critiquing you lot ;):lol: 

[Edit: I don't, actually.]

Edited by Robinski

Can I have a spot for my revised prologue on the 11th? It's at 4,600 words now (far less debris and vague allusion, far more character)

And if there seems to be space for a double submission, I'd love to add in Chapter 1 (3900 words now, but I'm hoping to trim it down a little more this weekend).  

I know double submissions aren't too common, and it's not a problem if you'd suggest holding off, but I figured it was worth asking and seeing where the submission count ends up for the week.  Trying to get as much writing/revising as I can in before my coaching season starts up next week.

1 hour ago, C_Vallion said:

Can I have a spot for my revised prologue on the 11th? It's at 4,600 words now (far less debris and vague allusion, far more character)

And if there seems to be space for a double submission, I'd love to add in Chapter 1 (3900 words now, but I'm hoping to trim it down a little more this weekend).  

I know double submissions aren't too common, and it's not a problem if you'd suggest holding off, but I figured it was worth asking and seeing where the submission count ends up for the week.  Trying to get as much writing/revising as I can in before my coaching season starts up next week.

Correct, we don't usually do double submissions and generally only make exceptions to this for external professional deadlines. However, you can certainly a plan for a regular spot on the 11th.