Silk

Email List and Submission Dates

2,989 posts in this topic

Would like to request a double slot if possible for next Monday. Doing edits on Rosewood and I want to run a few of the chapters through here before it goes back to my agent. Definitely need help on pegasi transport dynamics...

4 hours ago, kais said:

Would like to request a double slot if possible for next Monday. Doing edits on Rosewood and I want to run a few of the chapters through here before it goes back to my agent. Definitely need help on pegasi transport dynamics...

Are you sure it has to be pegasi?

Whoops. Realised this was the wrong place to put this. Sorry about that.

Edited by Turin Turambar

5 hours ago, kais said:

Definitely need help on pegasi transport dynamics...

Yo, I know a weird amount about this. 

On 8/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, kais said:

It's been pretty quiet around here  lately so I doubt that will be a problem.

I should have my next Draft Three chapter ready by Monday. May I nab a slot for Monday, August 10th?

Right now it looks like we have @Snakenaps and @kais with two slots. Any takers for the remaining two slots?

8 hours ago, Silk said:

Right now it looks like we have @Snakenaps and @kais with two slots. Any takers for the remaining two slots?

I'll take one - I want to resubmit chapter one and see if I fixed the primary issues. 

May I have a spot for tomorrow, Monday, August 16th?

3 hours ago, Snakenaps said:

May I have a spot for tomorrow, Monday, August 16th?

You're on 

On 8/17/2020 at 3:10 AM, TheDwarfyOne said:

Could I submit today too, please?

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday! If you can still submit today I'd say go ahead. Otherwise we'll get you on the list for next week for sure (folks have indicated that it gets harder to deal with critiques when they're too spread out).

As a general rule, if you're asking for a slot same-day, feel free to tag me. I usually check the forum for sub  requests on Sunday and don't always get the chance Monday, but will usually see a tag.

Could I have an email address change? I'm not getting these emails and things are quite...different than they were before. Sorry if I'm breaking protocol...it's been a while and I'm just kind of starting to get back into the swing of normal life.

12 hours ago, Alderant said:

Could I have an email address change? I'm not getting these emails and things are quite...different than they were before. Sorry if I'm breaking protocol...it's been a while and I'm just kind of starting to get back into the swing of normal life.

Super glad you're back, @Alderant. Fire Silk and me a PM with your new email and we'll get it updated on the list.

For the sake of holding myself accountable, can I request a spot in advance for Monday Aug. 31, to resume submitting BOM? 

On 8/20/2020 at 0:31 PM, shatteredsmooth said:

For the sake of holding myself accountable, can I request a spot in advance for Monday Aug. 31, to resume submitting BOM? 

Totally. Maybe remind me next week when I inevitably forget. I have the memory of a particularly stunted goldfish these days.

May I please have a slot for Monday, August 23rd?

Just now, Mandamon said:

And @shatteredsmooth, right?

I'm the following week. Just putting it out there ahead of time to old myself accountable. 

Sure, I'll submit too! (I'd meant to last week, but a headache had me in bed for most of a day, so I figured it'd make more sense to submit for this week.)

May I have a slot for tomorrow, August 31st?