Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

On 8/17/2020 at 3:10 AM, TheDwarfyOne said:

Could I submit today too, please?

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday! If you can still submit today I'd say go ahead. Otherwise we'll get you on the list for next week for sure (folks have indicated that it gets harder to deal with critiques when they're too spread out).

As a general rule, if you're asking for a slot same-day, feel free to tag me. I usually check the forum for sub  requests on Sunday and don't always get the chance Monday, but will usually see a tag.

Could I have an email address change? I'm not getting these emails and things are quite...different than they were before. Sorry if I'm breaking protocol...it's been a while and I'm just kind of starting to get back into the swing of normal life.

12 hours ago, Alderant said:

Could I have an email address change? I'm not getting these emails and things are quite...different than they were before. Sorry if I'm breaking protocol...it's been a while and I'm just kind of starting to get back into the swing of normal life.

Super glad you're back, @Alderant. Fire Silk and me a PM with your new email and we'll get it updated on the list.

On 8/20/2020 at 0:31 PM, shatteredsmooth said:

For the sake of holding myself accountable, can I request a spot in advance for Monday Aug. 31, to resume submitting BOM? 

Totally. Maybe remind me next week when I inevitably forget. I have the memory of a particularly stunted goldfish these days.

I will most likely have something Monday if there is a spot. I was going to submit a brand new BOM chapter, but then last night I randomly had an idea and made big-ish change to one you've already read (it's only two or three chapters before where we left off earlier in the summer), so I might resub that one instead, to see if the change actually makes sense. Plus, the new one is rambling off into an abyss...

Edited by shatteredsmooth