Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

1 minute ago, Mandamon said:

I've had a couple people already read ahead, so does anyone mind if I just take two slots and submit the whole 12k?

That is fine with me.

I should have a chapter ready for Monday as well, if there is room. I think it's going to be about 4,000 words. 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:03 AM, Mandamon said:

Well, jumping in for the 15th, and here's the question:

The last chapter is (currently) 9100 words long, and the epilogue is (currently) 3650 words. I don't plan on adding or taking much of anything out. I've had a couple people already read ahead, so does anyone mind if I just take two slots and submit the whole 12k? Then I'll be out of everyone's hair after this week and will free up a couple slots for other subbing books.

Thanks to all for putting up with me!

Crap and I'm only like 4 chapters in :(

So we have @Mandamon for two slots (well, slightly more than two slots, I guess), @shatteredsmooth and @TheDwarfyOne for tomorrow. Anyone want the last one?

Edited by Silk

I'd like to submit on Monday June 22, if there is room. 

Chapter 8 is more or less ready to go, but its about 5700 words right now. I'm going to try to trim as much as I can over the weekend, but if I can't get it down to 5,000, can I still submit the whole thing?

Edited by shatteredsmooth

5 hours ago, shatteredsmooth said:

I'd like to submit on Monday June 22, if there is room. 

Chapter 8 is more or less ready to go, but its about 5700 words right now. I'm going to try to trim as much as I can over the weekend, but if I can't get it down to 5,000, can I still submit the whole thing?

Fine by me.

12 hours ago, shatteredsmooth said:

but if I can't get it down to 5,000, can I still submit the whole thing?

Also fine with me, as is two chapters from @kais

Also, I'd just like to say I'm NOT submitting this week, for the first time since December 2019!

Up for Monday pending space. Would love two slots again if possible, as I've given myself a few days extension due to having a chapter for a science book due at the end of JUNE when I thought it was the end of July... *headdesk*

I have a chapter ready I'd like to submit Monday if there is room. However, if it fills, I can wait a week. After this , you might get a week or two off from this WIP while I finish up something else and get caught up on feedback I already have. 

Edited by shatteredsmooth