Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

17 hours ago, kais said:

My edited chapter one is 5400 words. Would it be okay to submit in one piece, since we don't have many subbing this upcoming week?

Fine with me!

Also, having discussed with the mods, I'm going to take two spots this week as a special circumstance. I'll be submitting two chapters, the first of which is pretty short. Both together are about 8500 words. This book will be coming out in a few months and I want to make sure I can pass the whole thing through this forum in time to publish it.

Hope everyone is okay with that!

On 4/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, kais said:

My edited chapter one is 5400 words. Would it be okay to submit in one piece, since we don't have many subbing this upcoming week?

I think that's fine, since it's you and @Mandamon  submitting this week for technically 3 slots.

Also in for Monday. I think I'll hold back on two chapters this week. Chapter 8 is only about 3000 words, but might get longer when I re-edit. However chapter 9 is almost 6000, so hopefully I can slip that one in for the 20th if there are only a few submissions? Unless everyone is really eager to read another 10k words from me this week...