Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

Sorry to hear that, @Robinski!

And to the whole group: I've had a few people contact me this week to say that the subs didn't come through. This time, I suspect it is universal  - we just underwent a server change that is almost certainly the culprit. We're looking into getting it fixed and will do our best to have it up and running as soon as we can.

In the meantime, I've sent out this week's submissions manually (not from my Reading Excuses email, so hopefully no problems there) to everyone whom I believe is currently active. if I missed you, let me know.

Sorry about this, folks - hopefully we'll be back up and running soon.

Not fully fixed, apparently, I got one of this week's submissions in my promotion. On the plus side, I did get it, so that's good. I've also adjusted my setting so that all emails coming in from the RE email are directed to my main inbox, so I shouldn't have the problem again.

30 minutes ago, aeromancer said:

Not fully fixed, apparently, I got one of this week's submissions in my promotion. On the plus side, I did get it, so that's good. I've also adjusted my setting so that all emails coming in from the RE email are directed to my main inbox, so I shouldn't have the problem again.

Yes, I think this is what's been happening with our longer-standing issue where certain people aren't getting certain subs; thanks for confirming. I'm not sure that's down to the email list, honestly, since we've had at least one instance of the problem recurring when someone sent their sub directly. I'll try to find instructions for how to redirect those emails on PC and Mac and add them to the FAQ on the guidelines thread.

Awesome, so we have @industrialistDragon, @Robinski and @Mandamon for tomorrow. Two slots left if anybody wants them.

Also: I just did the list cleanup for this year. I'm pretty sure I didn't remove anybody who responded back, but if you stop getting emails all of the sudden, just DM me your email and I'll add you back on.

Edited by Silk

I'd like to sub on Monday 20th too please. I need to put Chapter 18 back up with the edits, but hopefully it'll be a pretty quirk read for folks, having been through it before, then I can get back on track to the end. All things going according to plan, and y'all's patience permitting :)