The Game and its losers.

Ink

36 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I’m sorry that I’m stupid -_- 

You're absolutely not! Google translate is stupid. Alternatively me, because I don’t know how to write it and I’m learning English for 10 years

Edited by Emi

6 minutes ago, Emi said:

Quite good. But weather is not nice today and we have a lot of online lessons<_<

Oh nooooo! I’m sorry, I hope they aren’t too hard, and that the weather gets better. 

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Oh nooooo! I’m sorry, I hope they aren’t too hard, and that the weather gets better. 

Yep. We don’t have history, so this day is not bad. I’m also exited about this new era and the last season of She-ra on Netflix (yes I know that it’s for small children, but I was watching it with my sister and I really liked it:P)

4 minutes ago, Emi said:

Yep. We don’t have history, so this day is not bad. I’m also exited about this new era and the last season of She-ra on Netflix (yes I know that it’s for small children, but I was watching it with my sister and I really liked it:P)

There’s some good stuff out there that was written for kids. If you like it, that’s great! Doesn’t matter that you’re not a kid. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, AonEne said:

There’s some good stuff out there that was written for kids. If you like it, that’s great! Doesn’t matter that you’re not a kid. :lol: 

I AM a kid and I know, that it could soud funny, that I said it like that. I actually like a lot of Netfix 7+:P (even more than 13+ and 16+ serials, cause I didn't really wached much of this firsts and I can't watch every of those seconds)

and these are my lessons (I wrote in english the hardes ones);)

CF905B15-CDEA-4E57-8310-396B9DCA970D.jpeg

Edited by Emi

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

that looks just like my timetable did... our lesseons were a tad longer, but otherwise that one could have been mine in 7th grade.

normally, they are 45 minutes, but now, they don't want us, to spend too much time on computer

2 minutes ago, Emi said:

normally, they are 45 minutes, but now, they don't want us, to spend too much time on computer

that makes sense. Given the fact you're here I suspect french isn't the most interesting :P

(but honestly that language was my own personal nemesis, I was so incredibly bad at french, always mixed it up with italian)

Edited by Sorana

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

that makes sense. Given the fact you're here I suspect french isn't the most interesting :P

(but honestly that language was my own personal nemesis, I was so incredibly bad at french, always mixed it up with italian)

Yep. I'm really bored. And I don't like french, it mixes with Spanish

Just now, Emi said:

Yep. I'm really bored. And I don't like french, it mixes with Spanish

I never learned Spanish. I could have, but I got rid of all languages the moment I could (apart from english) and focused on maths, physics, chemistry and geography. And english, we had to take finals in one language and as I disliked german poetry interpretation, I went with english literature instead.

Just now, Sorana said:

I never learned Spanish. I could have, but I got rid of all languages the moment I could (apart from english) and focused on maths, physics, chemistry and geography. And english, we had to take finals in one language and as I disliked german poetry interpretation, I went with english literature instead.

How went your finals? I'm going to try with math, Polish and English, but mostly focused on math. :P

50 minutes ago, Emi said:

How went your finals? I'm going to try with math, Polish and English, but mostly focused on math. :P

I went with physics, chemistry, english and geography (because we had to take subjects of different kinds), so I mostly had these four (and some others like maths, german, religion, sports, I had to take as well) during my last two years (12&13).

My grades were okay, but I overlooked a third of the chemistry final, so that one was pretty bad. Although honestly, nobody cares for that anymore, most companies don't even want to see these grades, not after studying and working for some years. And I learned the lesson to switch every single sheet of a test over thrice to make sure I don't miss a page again :P

7 minutes ago, Sorana said:

I went with physics, chemistry, english and geography (because we had to take subjects of different kinds), so I mostly had these four (and some others like maths, german, religion, sports, I had to take as well) during my last two years (12&13).

My grades were okay, but I overlooked a third of the chemistry final, so that one was pretty bad. Although honestly, nobody cares for that anymore, most companies don't even want to see these grades, not after studying and working for some years. And I learned the lesson to switch every single sheet of a test over thrice to make sure I don't miss a page again :P

sometimes happens. I also missed page on one of less important tests:P

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Everyone ought to lose the game again! 
@xinoehp512, @The Last Post, @Lunamor, @AonEne, @Ghanderflaffle, @Shard of Reading, @A Windrunner, @Shard of Thought, @Nathrangking@Emi, and @The Awakened Salad, y’all just lost the game.

Eye roll.