The Game and its losers.

Ink

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I see, you found the Path to Win the Game. Did you have much trouble finding and slaying the dragon? Collecting the Kraken’s intestines was especially hard for me.

You just gotta hit the Kraken with the Fire Blade whenever you knock him over. Using any ice weapons tend to only make him stronger, too. And make sure to eat plenty of hot peppers- they give some pretty useful buffs.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

You just gotta hit the Kraken with the Fire Blade whenever you knock him over. Using any ice weapons tend to only make him stronger, too. And make sure to eat plenty of hot peppers- they give some pretty useful buffs.

I just cheesed it and stuck myself onto the wall with super dash, and let my familiars kill it.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, AonEne said:

THIS JUST SEEMS LIKE SUCH A NEW, NOT OFTEN USED THREAD, I’M STILL SURPRISED 

I think it's largely ignored because there is no penalty for 'losing,' besides acknowledging the fact that one has lost (nothing). Conversely, it's ignored because there is no reward for winning. Also, acknowledging the fact that one 'is winning' would result in an instant loss, and besides that, one can 'win' (gain) nothing by winning or losing by any means.

So, what I suppose I'm trying to say boils down to this:

We win because we see no point in it.

• 1 month later...