The Game and its losers.

Ink

Well, in the past while (read hours) it seems The Game has made its way into the shard. Therefore, I'm starting a topic. If you don't know what this is, here is a link. If and when you lose, this topic is a place to post it. Or to try to make others lose.

Do not tag mods on this thread unless moderation action needs to be taken (unless an individual mod says they're okay with it). If you have a reason for actually needing one, whether in particular or in general, please do tag one, PM one, or use the report feature to contact all of them.

Since I posted this topic, I lost the Game.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

*Evil laughter* you fools. If you are here you have lost! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

Can't lose the game...

...if you never play it.

Edited by Firerust

26 minutes ago, Firerust said:

Can't lose the game...

...if you never play it.

Good luck with that. Everyone who is alive is playing.

And now I've lost the game again, thanks Jastes! I bet you Firerust is an awakened type IV robot. It's a little known fact that when Shashara and Vasher made Nightblood they tried to make some armor to go with it. Instead they got a Fire robot, which was than dubbed Firerust because the robot leaks fire which causes the metal to rust. Cosmere secrets 101. :P

5 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

And now I've lost the game again, thanks Jastes! I bet you Firerust is an awakened type IV robot. It's a little known fact that when Shashara and Vasher made Nightblood they tried to make some armor to go with it. Instead they got a Fire robot, which was than dubbed Firerust because the robot leaks fire which causes the metal to rust. Cosmere secrets 101. :P

*blinks*

*blushes*

*wipes away a tear*

You're my new favorite. Thank you. I'm your new big fan.

Now we know my secret history.

Don't worry about it, fam jam. I'm chalk full of Cosmere secrets. I am Hoid after all....

P.s. hey Firerust howdja end up in the Universe anyways?? Were you causing to much trouble, like I suspect Nightblood was but You slipped out of Vasher's fingers and into a Wormhole or something? And then when the time is right will Mama Cultivation call you back to Roshar to join Nightblood and you'll become Szeth's special armor that leeches corrosive fire/smoke and sucks all Voidlight and Stormlight from the surrounding enemies? Cause that would be cool! I had armour like that once in Skyrim and it was storming sweet! Plot solved, quick send this off to Brandon!! ;)

Edited by whattheHoid