What did you do today?

urrutiap

10 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

You put whatever you want in them! Tasty dreams! Delectable Kaladin. A sensuous Renarin. Literally whatever you want. To be a kiffle it just must have a butter, cream cheese, and flour dough. The filling is up to you, sule.

Cheese and ham. I already have an order for a batch with cheese and ham in them. And one with tomato and meat.

Ooh! A pizza type one?! You could do! Ooh what about a mushroom and vegetable medley! You could make a "pierogi" - stuff that with potatoe stuffing?

I am shipping off my Christmas boxes today and going to the mall as my husband needs another pair of jeans, which means Ofelia and I will be going up and down the escalator a hundred times! (゜o゜;(^^)v

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

Oh, that sucks Sorana! I hate hangovers! Not enough to stop enjoying myself though! ;D.

@Silverblade5 Did you get the graphic audio? Is it good? I know the story will be good, I meant the readers!

No, just standard audio ^_^

12 minutes ago, Ookla the ingenious said:

I seen you all talking about graphic audio, but i have no idea what is it.

Could someone please explain it to me?

It's like a play, but entirely audio. There's a different person voicing each character, and they add sound effects. 

Today, I did more cleaning as I have a week to clean my house before my daughter's birthday party. Read SoS and squealed forever. Read more Baptism of Fire, awesome book. On an unrelated note, Ofelia decided to lotion up the bathroom sink as it needed to be moisturized she said, so did her hair, her little cow, stepping stool, lotion bottle, and tried to lotion my cat.

On 20.12.2018 at 5:52 AM, whattheHoid said:

On an unrelated note, Ofelia decided to lotion up the bathroom sink as it needed to be moisturized she said, so did her hair, her little cow, stepping stool, lotion bottle, and tried to lotion my cat.

Oh no! Even more things you need to clean up!

Today's the last friday before christmas, sowork was unproductive. For all of us, so I don't think it matters...

all day ive been doing some early spring cleaning right before christmas.

rearranged books in my 2 shelf bookcase since the books were crammed in making it look like a frikkin mess. then I was going through 2 plastic storage container boxes and realized that i have alot of junk books that i just dont read at all since i bought a bunch of junk books from the thrift store earlier this year back in the summer.  Im thinking of throwing away the books that I really dont need anymore or make a quick trip to the library downtown and drop them off let the librarians deal with the books 

1 hour ago, urrutiap said:

drop them off let the librarians deal with the books 

Definitly the library! You can't throw books away! You could also mive them to the attic, if you run out of space. Or give them to friends. But don't throw them away!!!

• 3 years later...

Well, I have a break before my next online class, rn. After the classes I'm going to watch the remainder of dune and probably practice the violin as I have a class today and I haven't finished my homework for it,

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 0:21 AM, Oberonshaw870 said:

I finally got to spend some time with my family today. Together, we all have a terrific time. We eat at our son's favorite restaurant and enjoy my Bad Bunny Shirts, which my love gave to me. I am really delighted right now.

Today was a really hectic day. I am feeling very tired. Now I want to take some rest and enjoying some movies.

Edited by Oberonshaw870

• 2 weeks later...