Let's get Brandon out to the East Coast

HulkSmash2413

Hey, y'all East Coasters. I've been told on the Discord that Brandon almost never comes out to the East Coast. I don't think I'm the only one who's a bit frustrated with this, am I? Anyways the point of this is to maybe get a group of East Coaster who want to see Brandon out here for a few more tour stops and send Dragonsteel/Brandon some emails saying so. Maybe we can get him out here for a signing or something. What do y'all think about it?

33 minutes ago, HulkSmash2413 said:

Hey, y'all East Coasters. I've been told on the Discord that Brandon almost never comes out to the East Coast. I don't think I'm the only one who's a bit frustrated with this, am I? Anyways the point of this is to maybe get a group of East Coaster who want to see Brandon out here for a few more tour stops and send Dragonsteel/Brandon some emails saying so. Maybe we can get him out here for a signing or something. What do y'all think about it?

He gets there a fair amount for conventions. In the past 6 months, he's been to both NYC and Atlanta; and last year he was in Boston and Toronto. If you keep an eye on the Upcoming Events page on his website, basically all of those are announced several months in advance: https://brandonsanderson.com/upcoming-events/. You could also sign up for his newsletter, which isn't as reliable when it comes to timely notifications (I've gotten emails letting me know about events while I was at them), but when your register you can say what regions you'd like to be notified for.

38 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

He gets there a fair amount for conventions. In the past 6 months, he's been to both NYC and Atlanta; and last year he was in Boston and Toronto. If you keep an eye on the Upcoming Events page on his website, basically all of those are announced several months in advance: https://brandonsanderson.com/upcoming-events/. You could also sign up for his newsletter, which isn't as reliable when it comes to timely notifications (I've gotten emails letting me know about events while I was at them), but when your register you can say what regions you'd like to be notified for.

Alright. Thanks for the info, man.