Challenge of Champions [2v2]: Ambrosia/Atticus vs. Max/Mara

I think I am here.

Predictions and Thoughts!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this fight?

• Ambrosia/Atticus (Ark1002)
    • Max/Mara (Itiah)
  2. 2. Would you like to see more 2v2 battles?

Fang tumbled through nothingness. Everythingness. 

The place beyond the forth wall was so strange, so many humans, so many pop culture references... it was almost too much. 

But Fang had a strong mind, and so broke out of the forth wall and back into the normal world. He stood above Mara, snarling at the mimes, and having Steelpushed the bullets away from Mara. He growled, then calmed himself. Dropping a coin, he Steelpushed back to his seat and sat down, hoping that his interference would enough to save Mara.

Axe, it’s fine. I appreciate you trying to help me out by helping Mara, but I’d honestly be open to her dying if that’s the way the RP goes. After Ark makes his move, I would be happy to write a death scene. There would be RP ramifications of course, but that’s the fun. It’s good enough there’s a poll now on her fate, but please don’t feel obligated to jump in the duel and heal Mara just because I might feel bad if she dies. Because I won’t (really). Thanks. :)  

Edited by I think I am here.

52 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Max was free. Agile. Whatever. He charged, and Ambrosia dodged the hammer head. Rust. She scooped up a dagger of the floor and threw it while running, and Max abruptly rolled to the floor, attempting a duck. His momentum on the roll carried him behind Ambrosia. He’d gotten a bruise from it, but at least it saved his life.

Behind Ambrosia, Max knew this was the endgame. Any moment Mara would die. Max had to finish this quick. He jumped at Ambrosia, growling, holding his staff in a two handed grip. He feinted low and then used all his strength to attempt a head shot.

You’re responding to this. I don’t know where you got the fist from.

The staff blow was meant to be fatal. Even with pewter enhanced muscles, catching it will sting. It would be like catching  baseball bat swing over your head. It's possible, but there's still a good chance it will break your fingers, or it rap your head before you completely stop it. - 2HP 

Atticus: -5 HP

Ambrosia: 3 HP

Max: 8 HP

Mara: -9 HP 

Edited by Archer
Gave Atticus and Ambrosia the wrong amount of health

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Ambrosia dropped her hammer and grabbed the staff, twisting. She could take his weapon.

Ambrosia grabbed Max’s staff and pulled, trying to take his weapon. Max tried pulling back, and the two were having a tug of war Max was sure he was going to lose, what with Ambrosia’s pewter.

Suddenly, Max let go, hoping Ambrosia’s own force would topple her over. He used the distraction, taking out his glass knife and lunging for her neck.

It saw two things. The random dog in the arena, and his son knocked out on the ground. Oh, yeah. And his daughter.

But that one didn't really matter.

He leaped into the arena, standing above his son.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WHIMPERING LITTLE-"

It thought carefully about his choice of words.

"Cremling."