The Chat Thread

Archer

On 4/11/2021 at 11:56 PM, Bridge-Four said:

Hi! I am new, I just got my character approved and I don't know where to start, I hope you guys could help me

Mainly the active characters are at the hospital thread, I believe. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 11:02 PM, ZincAboutIt said:

*pokes head in* 

Hello everyone, is the light still on in here? :3

*flicks it a couple times* I'm down to try restarting things (and actually write myself this time) if you are? 

I am currently rereading my whole character arc and wow I wrote a lot XD 

On 2/25/2022 at 5:13 PM, AonEne said:

My thinking is that we want to streamline the ending of this era as much as possible, reverse the stamping etc. quickly before this loses steam again so we can start up something new? 

and sure, whatcha thinkin?

28 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

I am currently rereading my whole character arc and wow I wrote a lot XD 

and sure, whatcha thinkin?

Nothing in particular in my head...I don't know where we were with the hospital (well, I say we, I hadn't really started yet) but would that still work? Or would it also be too slow? 

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Nothing in particular in my head...I don't know where we were with the hospital (well, I say we, I hadn't really started yet) but would that still work? Or would it also be too slow? 

Yeah actually, while we wait on a little coordination of the main plot it would be fun to RP Vivica again. She’s the easier to write if you’ll believe that lol (what that says about me is anyone’s guess :P)

I am currently a bit busy with schoolwork, but I am happy to take a break to get short bits from Sanax or Xanas up if that helps out! In a month or so things should have calmed down a bit more for me to write more. I started chipping away at a novel for NaNoWriMo when the Alleys slowed down, but I haven't been able to write any really weird characters or worlds like those here in it, so that will be fun. 

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Hey @mathiau, do you remember if Cassie is supposed to be with NullBlade? Should that still be the case?

I'm going to get Byron active in the meantime.

They were discussing going to the hospital together so they could be. Alternatively we could say Null left her to go store his weapons and she's already in the waiting room

Edited by mathiau

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hey, I am thinking about joining the alley verse, where should I begin?

Well hello there, it has been a while since I’ve done this and I’m very out of practice but we’d love to have you! As to where you should begin, that is a good question and I don’t have a firm answer for you as we are waking up after a long subforum nap. 
The best place to start would be to make a character and then get that character approved. Then, you can drop them in as you like. But yes, character first. There should be a guide for New Players around here somewhere as well. As you can see we are terribly organized around here :P 

Just now, ZincAboutIt said:

Well hello there, it has been a while since I’ve done this and I’m very out of practice but we’d love to have you! As to where you should begin, that is a good question and I don’t have a firm answer for you as we are waking up after a long subforum nap. 
The best place to start would be to make a character and then get that character approved. Then, you can drop them in as you like. But yes, character first. There should be a guide for New Players around here somewhere as well. As you can see we are terribly organized around here :P 

so I can see, I will go check out the new players guide, maybe we could try and restart the alley verse? I think I was promoted to Ghostblood guild leader by forgetful archivist? *shrugs*.